Reviews for Bella, Mutant Part II: Omega
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,575.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Redtrubble chapter 25 . 1/9
hey this story is awesome I can't wait till u finish it
Avalon Starfire chapter 25 . 1/7
wish you'd finished the story and update it. Love it
smilychick89 chapter 25 . 9/6/2013
Please write more
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
Please please please please pleeeaaase update
I know its been... A while... But update please!
Its such a good plot
And i 3 all the pairings
Angel4Lin chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Ur storys sucks
ROSE212 chapter 25 . 1/27/2013
this story is AWESOME! but why havent u been updating recently? please update soon :)
edwardloverr chapter 25 . 1/22/2013
Oh please continue..:)
WhiteWolfWitch chapter 25 . 11/27/2012
Really want to know what happens to Jubes. You got me hooked you characters are powerful but you find away to keep them far from Meary Sue.
SHINeeFan23 chapter 25 . 8/11/2012
Mannn I was so into this story that I didnt even know I was on the last chapter :(
batla chapter 25 . 8/8/2012
i like the story and was wondering if this chapter was the end or is ther going to be more?
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 25 . 8/1/2012
Whoa; those things mean business. Please update and finish soon. It's been like a year and this is probably the best long running Twilight X-men x-over there is.
GoddessxNyte chapter 25 . 7/7/2012
holy shit! update soon pls!
Antara93 chapter 25 . 5/24/2012
awesome ff...great job in d creative writing...cant wait fr d next part plzzz cont soon
blackangel150 chapter 25 . 5/18/2012