Reviews for Absolutely Wankered
SuperCali chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Wow, hot and cute. Thanks!
PhoenixPixie chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Awwwww...I want more! What else happened? Did they fuck...we need a oneshot of them fucking...who tops first, or would they fight for the bottom? Inquiring minds need to know!
fredmyfred chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
Lovvveee it. Will there be more? I hope so, and quickly tooooo!

-fredmyfred
AreataKaze chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
. /HOT/INCREDIBLE! Jezus h christ. That was fantasticaly written and delivered, hun, very well done. IF you ever feel ilke making a sequel, please, please puh-leze do not hesitate to do so. LOVED IT! THanks for writing,

Areata
Vendelin chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh crap, I wrote a SUPERLONG review and it seem to have disappeared :(

I'll try to write another one tonight!
Vendelin chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
AH this is so awesome! Hahaha I can't stop laughing at Draco's "Horny wankers"-comment. It still feels like Draco and that's great. It still feels like him, with his insecurities and selfconciousness, and everything.

And it's so hot, hahaha. I feel so proud that you dedicated this chapter to me! I believe this is the best of the three.

I hope that you write another HP/DM sometime soon, because I want to read it. You have such a beautiful language (haha, well...some words aren't exactly beautiful, but except for the dirty parts 8D ) and I would love to read more from you.

I love the description of Draco and the covers. You described it so good that I could see it so clearly in my mind. Huge plus! Love awesome descriptions.

Well, sweden sucks and it's really late here, so I apologize if this review is full of really weird grammar errors and such, haha. There is probably like a swarm of bad spelling in here, but whatever. You're clever, you'll figure it out eventually! :D

Hope to hear from you soon! And keep writing HP/DM!

AWESOME WORK!
Luzitania chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
Very hot. thanks.
JustineAme chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
Awesome story! I loved it!
BlaiseLynn chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Oh, i wuved it! So sweet!

I like how Draco's so...Draco-ish...

And it's really really..right. Like they start out like..woah, how'd this happen?
BlaiseLynn chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aw, thats so sweet!

I love this lots!
shadisparrow chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
To be honest, I don't know why you'd bother writing a PWP when you're obviously quite a good writer... unless it's just for the fun :P The only thing I would critique is that it's sometimes confusing when there are two 'he's being talked about in the same sentence, and it isn't entirely clear which 'he' is which. Oh, and I would have liked it if there was a magical reason behind Draco and Harry's sudden lust for one another, but maybe that's just me wanting a plot, again... Well done, I enjoyed that thoroughly :)
SadystyxSlytherin chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Fantastic story. This was like the best Harry/Draco story I've ever read. At first, I thought it'd be horrible because it was slash, but I loved it. Have you ever read Catalyst? I can't remember the author, but that story was Harry/Draco/Hermione slash ands it turned me onto that kind of pairing. Which led to me reading this. Honestly. this story was so fucking hot, Iit took me about 30 minutes to read, because I kept rereading sections of the last two chapters. Please continue writing stories like this.
Gilaine chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
That last line was so sweet and endearing I think that this story has rather lost its PWP status! Loved it.

Regards, G.
WinterStorrm chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
ooh loved this - hope there will be a sequel!
discoslam chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
aww cute will there be more?