Reviews for Never Really Gone
nobody cares chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
this made me sob... (_ _') so embarrassing my nose is dripping
Moonlight beauty8 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was amazing! I don't cry easy and this story made me cry so much! well done.
Crystal1998 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
i love the story
Jakodax chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Amazing Story. (:

Made me cry, alot lol.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
That was so bittersweet...
zutara11 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Omg that was so good! It made me cry though! But still amazing work.
Zoomee chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was so sad and amazing at the same time. I seriously cried when I read it T_T beautifully done :)
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Heartbreaking but well written.
Zutara-forever17 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
AWWW! That was so sad but so good i'm a little misty eyed! No joke! :'( I reeeeeeeaaaaallllyyy liked that though it was so cute but SO sad! Love it!
Kira chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
It was really good. I lived it!
weasley-twins-41 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
AWWWWWW! I loved this one soooooo much! I almost cried! This was awesome! Definetly going on my faves.

Zutarian41
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
really sad... :'(

but nice! good job! ;)
ClumsyKyra chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ookay.. for the sake of Toph. This was such a sad story. Man... I would seriously want to be by Zuko's side if I was there.
Turion chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is a promising story, it really is. I'm sorry however to hear that someone plagiarized this in another fanfic. It is truly disgusting what people can do at times. But, keep your chin up and move onward! This is a good start and I am looking forward to what becomes of this.

-Turion
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
This is really pretty and passionate. I liked it a lot. Your spelling/grammar is good and I'm impressed. I looked at your profile and saw that you guys are pretty young. Again, I'm impressed.

One thing I have to tell you, though, is to delete your author's note as a second chapter. I'm sorry someone plagarized, but at least put it at the end of this story or on your profile if you feel you should keep it. People can report you for having your author's note as a chapter.

We wouldn't want that to happen now, would we? It really is a lovely story.

Keep writing and have a nice day.

~Summer