Reviews for Bonding Broken Hearts with Booze
you should make more!
MissesAuthoressMam chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I really like this! You're a good author! :D
lovelyliz chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
OMG. I LOVED IT! MORE! MORE!
lane chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
So good.

It isn't very characteristic of Nicky to drink - him being so gymnastics-focused and all, but him drinking in the story just shows how hurt he is by Payson pushing him away with her situation. For me it really worked.

Also I love the Nicky/Kaylie back and forth dialogue. It's very in-character of them. Plus it was nice seeing Nicky realize he actually did hurt her with his words and Kaylie still help him even after the drunken yet still hurtful things he said.

It was a great oneshot! Keep writing!

Btw, loved:

“Did you get the right tampons, sweetie?” he sneers just because he feels like being an ass. After all, Kaylie of all people should be used to it by now. “I know how picky you can be.”

“Actually, hubby, it was a pregnancy test I went in for,” Kaylie hisses sarcastically.

AND

“That girl is a bitch,” Nicky says with such conviction. Well, as much conviction as a drunken teenage boy can muster. Even though they’re friends again, Kaylie laughs aloud, finding Nicky pretty comical and kinda right. “I mean, seriously, she's just...evil!”

HAHA I love it! You're such a good writer!
Welcome To My Head chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Mission accomplished on the Nicky/Kaylie fix, anti-Carter and Nicky/Payson all in one nice little bundle. It's really awesome.

I think you've hit Kaylie and Nicky right on the spot with regards to how their characters act on the show. Maybe Nicky wouldn't be drinking but then again we don't really know him so it could be his best solution. Boy, Sasha will be mad at training the next day though. Poor guy ;)

I'm glad though that they just bonded in platonic terms. It'd be pretty hypocritical of Kaylie to know (at the very least suspect) something is between Payson and Nick and still kiss him or whatever. She'd lose the moral high ground she has with Lauren and her mother and I don't think that she would do something like that to her friend. Not after being hurt by Carter.

A great one-shot all in all. D

–R3