Reviews for I am Scorpius Malfoy
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
A nice idea though I don't like the fact you made Slytherin's pretty much "bad guys" even though Scorpious wasn't- why is he an "expection"? Can't he see that not all Slytherins are bad?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I'm surprised he was allowed to be Head Boy, with McGonagall for Headmistress. And it's a pity that he thinks he can't possibly be good and a Slytherin at the same time.

No doubt that's why McGonagall is confused there at the end; I expect she has trouble with the same thing.

Nicely done.
MioneWazlib chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That is a wonderful story! I absolutely love it! It's joining my favorites!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Very bittersweet, I liked it.
Call-me-Cassandra chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is a very nice character study of Scorpio. I've always been a fan of Draco because I think that he has overcome a lot, but I like that it is the next gen that will really be their own people. A lovely concept and a lovelier piece.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aww, this is cute! I love it!

(*_*)
Talking-Rock chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It was very well written! I liked it, it showed an almost softer side of Draco.
RoyalJamboree chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You're truly an amazing writer, the only suggestion I have is for you to somehow break up the scene changes in a more obvious way, such as putting a hyphen in. Or maybe that's how the story was supposed to be, anyways, I loved it.

The characterization of Scorpius was great and it's nice that you wrote about him overcoming Draco's reputation.

Reallyreally fantastic work.

Pyro
badluck-ngprod chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Excellent story.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Thank you for taking part in my challenge! This was a really lovely fic! Very heartfelt and superbly written :)
The Darkest wizard chapter 1 . 1/22/2010