Reviews for Nabiki's Magical Guardian
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
It would be nice if you would continue this story since this is a good beginning.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Kapola Nuva chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i do hope you start up all your stories again, i just read them all and i pray you continue.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I'm intrigued here, but there's too little to review. Could you add more story to this, please?

-chronodekar
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
*blink*blink* Wow. When you say original, you mean original.

Things are a little confusing, which just makes me want to read more ;)

It would appear that an artifact has formed a pactio with Nabki and Ranma, and sucked Ran-chan into it. And then someone youthened Nabiki. And a lot of people who deserved it got electrocuted. I call that a good day.

Keep up the great work!
hellhound-d.o.w chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Now that is an interesting new twist. I have never even heard of a plot twist like that. 'Ranma trapped in magic item that only a de-aged to 14 Nabiki can touch.' I like it already. Didn't see any errors in your writing, but I was looking too hard either. Keep up the good work, though. New ideas are rarely seen lately.
Anubis of The Highway Thieves chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Seems interesting
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Awesome idea! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
pretty it up
firemaster101 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
this was aswm w happend to ranma wat happnd to nibiki

i lov how u r pin a ranmanibiki thing
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Interested in where this is going and finding out what has happened to Ranma and Nabiki. Looking forward to your next update when you are ready.
fg7dragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
A very good first chapter. This story has a lot of potential. I hope you'll update soon.