Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
Zanahoriabaila chapter 16 . 11/1
Damn. Iruka always makes me love him more and more
Zanahoriabaila chapter 14 . 11/1
OMG. OK, I stan one drastically, quietly supportive Uchiha family (because I'm asuming is over the "he had long hair" reaction, right?).
procon chapter 22 . 10/31
hi just wanted to pop in and say this is probably my 5th or 6th time reading this fic and the main fic and spinoff alike, and they are some of my all time favorites and thank you so much for creating them. wonderful pieces of work and I will always come back to read
mj.romerofiallos chapter 22 . 7/31
Fantastic story
Amu4ever chapter 22 . 3/14
This story was awesome :-)
philippaki chapter 22 . 1/9
This was so emotional and very well written
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2018
As a person from 2018. I am utterly confused. But for a fanfic made it 2010, its a beautiful piece of art. It only lacks sense from canon, but mainly because facts about the mangekyou havent been made yet at that time. However, it is also because of this inconsistency that I cannot continue reading as it makes me cringe.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
How can Sasuke's family immediately narrowed down that the reason why little Sasuke activated his mangekyou Sharinggan was because he was raped? Wouldn't be the first thing they would ask themselves is what happened?
laelruin chapter 22 . 7/18/2018
Heart breaking but kinda wonderful to see how much care is taken of each of them. I love that the counseling is helping each of them with their past issues.
Well done awareness/story on such a difficult topic.
L
r o w e n a a a chapter 22 . 7/17/2018
You know when I finished “Team Tensai” I remember feeling like it felt so incomplete, the ending unsatisfactory. Now reading this I can enjoy it more, I like the ending and appreciate it all. I wish I read this story before that one just so I could get the feeling of a complete story
Anko Rocks chapter 7 . 6/27/2018
...Karasu. Shisui? hmm
bleeb90 chapter 22 . 6/26/2018
So very beautiful, I am glad I read this!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 22 . 6/23/2018
It freaks me out a little bit that I couldn't stop reading this no matter how much it hurt, how angry it made me (and it hurt very much and made me INCREDIBLY angry, and I want to be watching the bastard die as his blood coats my hands and I need to stop indulging that thought before I get lost to it), because it tells me that there's a part of me that's actually seeking out suffering. Combine that with how frustratingly talented of a writer you are, and I just could not stop fucking reading dammit!
mdey-KK chapter 22 . 6/10/2018
OMG! I cried more than once when reading this~ TxT
When a story makes you feel then you truly know how good it is...
Lily chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Time to reread this again