Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
Jhessa Mae chapter 1 . 11/30
I understand that Mikoto had an emotional response, but realistically, if Fugaku cared about Naruto more than Sasuke he would keep tabs on him and/or have tried to help him. If Fugaku cried, it wouldn't have just been Naruto that affects him. It'd be the built up pressure of everything that's happened and the fact that he, the Chief of the police force, missed it and would probably have continued to miss it if not for Sasuke. It's also kinda like Naruto's his nephew cause he's Minato's son. It's like his nephew/dead best friend's son and his son, because he isn't working hard enough or doing a good job.
Chicwowwow chapter 3 . 11/21
Why does everybody assume it to be rape? Itachi I can understand with the context of the conversation with Sasuke. And it may be a case of scared relatives assuming the worst, but I thought that it was just something traumatic to unlock the Magekyou. Maybe Sasuke watched a friend get raped? Ya know, if it was real
penymae chapter 1 . 10/16
I'm finally done with this one too. . .
May God have mercy on anyone who tries to hurt naruto, now that Iruka has taken to looking after him. He doesn't need any fancy eyes or powerful jutsu to protect, that man has a mother's heart for naruto, if that isn't too weird to say. The way he protects him at the beginning of the series, instead of just getting him out of the way, he uses his own body to shield him. That is a love not many will ever find.
kaiser0kolovos chapter 1 . 9/18
Wow. I'm amazed that you were able to take a small segment that was barely mentioned in your original fanfiction and expanded upon it in such a realistic manner (for the setting anyway). When I read the fic, at the part when Sasuke was said to still have the Mangekyõ, I thought that that would be horrifying for his parents, and then you made this. Bravo.
I know this is a story, but it is so terribly sad that it took a five year old child to be raped, even if Sasuke was only pretending in this case, to be able to get the uchiha clan to reach out to the other main clans and for them to form a strong bond. How sad it is, because if they had only tried, perhaps none of it would have happened the way it did. Beautifully done, in fact i think I prefer this to the original. well done, friend.
Lil432 chapter 15 . 9/6
Okay, seriously, what kind of fucking asshole tries to coerce a 6 year old rape victim into fucking them? Even setting aside the previous rape issue, there is a thing called statutory rape! Sasaki should suffer a thousand deaths, sick fucker that he obviously is.
Flamarow chapter 22 . 8/22
So... Itachi is going to sneak into Suna to continue watching Sasuke? :P

Good job with this background story. I cried many times. T_T

Now back to Team Tensai. :D
Flamarow chapter 18 . 8/22
Well this is going to be interesting with how Sasuke has been using it as a substitute for his real problems... I wonder how that conversation will go. o_o
Flamarow chapter 6 . 8/22
Awww, he feels like he belongs now. The ending on this one is so touching! Thank you for writing this. :D
Flamarow chapter 3 . 8/22
I'm starting to hope this will cause the Uchiha massacre to not happen but considering that outside forces were likely involved, I don't have much hope for that...
RedWolf Lover chapter 5 . 7/22
Damn. I don't know what I expected. How angsty.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 22 . 7/12
So, I'm just binge-reading your Naruto fics at this point. Faved.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 14 . 7/12
That. Omake. Was. Hilarious.
wow sasuke is a goat actor when did he take lessons?