Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
Anko Rocks chapter 7 . 6/27
...Karasu. Shisui? hmm
bleeb90 chapter 22 . 6/26
So very beautiful, I am glad I read this!
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 22 . 6/23
It freaks me out a little bit that I couldn't stop reading this no matter how much it hurt, how angry it made me (and it hurt very much and made me INCREDIBLY angry, and I want to be watching the bastard die as his blood coats my hands and I need to stop indulging that thought before I get lost to it), because it tells me that there's a part of me that's actually seeking out suffering. Combine that with how frustratingly talented of a writer you are, and I just could not stop fucking reading dammit!
Kaonashi-UNVERIFIED chapter 22 . 6/10
OMG! I cried more than once when reading this~ TxT
When a story makes you feel then you truly know how good it is...
Lily chapter 1 . 5/18
Time to reread this again
Yuna Kei chapter 5 . 4/23
!
WitchVela chapter 22 . 4/7
Loved how the uchihas dealt with the trauma and banded together for a child in their midst. Thank you.
Lily Brass chapter 22 . 4/3
why didn’t you ever explain wtf was going on with the time travel shit ?
Lily Brass chapter 1 . 4/3
ship**
Lily Brass chapter 1 . 4/3
i itachi and manabu tbh
Anonymo chapter 22 . 3/8
The only thing I don't like about this story about this universe you've set your fic in both this and Team Tensai or w/e its called is that Naruto is a year older than Sasuke and Sakura for no apparent reason. I don't see why you felt the need to change his age.
Anonymo chapter 21 . 3/8
Oh, somebody's getting into Shisui's territory. Would be interesting to read what he thinks about this developing friendship.
Anonymo chapter 16 . 3/8
Iruka-sensei is legit the best teacher ever. When Naruto asked him in the last arc of the Shippuden anime to attend his wedding as his dad I cried. That moment brought everything about Naruto full circle and invoked so many feels.
DeClairmont913 chapter 16 . 2/22
Sasuke deserves a Golden Globe for his performance. I can't get how he's playing his family like fiddle.
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 2/19