Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
stubs1101 chapter 22 . 3/11
dear god. I don't know how to respond to your story. im crying laughing angry... you stirred up a whirlwind of emotions in me. good job, Wingwyrm, good job.
Izumikii chapter 9 . 2/19
Hey.. Sasuke didn't really get raped right ? So how did he choose who to kill?
lunaatje123 chapter 22 . 2/19
You certainly didn't pick an easy topic for this story, but I think it's tastefully done, insofar as descriptions of rape and sexual assault can be called tasteful. You have my respect for managing to write this without making it seem crude or offensive. The way you communicated the reactions and feelings of the characters and put emotion in your fic was very well done. Hell, you made me cry, and I can count the amount of stories that have ever made me cry on my fingers. So thank you for the effort you put into writing this fic and making it a good read, if perhaps not the most pleasant at times. Thank you for the story.
Sa'Kage chapter 7 . 2/13
First, I want to say I absolutely adore this story. It is one of my favorites and I regularly retread it. However, there is one inconsistency that's been bugging me for a while- in here and one later chapter (I can't remember which, I'm sorry) you make special mention of the fact that Fugaku cannot cry. However, in the third chapter you clearly depict him crying as he hugs Sasuke. I'm just wondering whoh depiction you intend to go with.

Thank you for the amazing fic!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 21 . 1/23
I'm so glad they've changed so much in a short space of time... I love the way you evolved the Uchiha clan - especially all the playdates, and Tsume XD - whilst relating it all directly to the result of the aftermath of the rape. How... how did you manage? How did you crack Fugaku's shell in a non-OOC manner? It just seems impossible.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 1/18
Awwww. *cheers and cries at the same time*

TuT
Foxy-Floof chapter 4 . 1/18
SO MANY FEELS. I CAN"T EVEN-*EXPLODES INTO FLAMES AND GLITTER*
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 1/18
TAT

No I'm not crying. No that's not snot running out of my nose. I can typ ejust fine so my eyesight isn't blurring.
Foxy-Floof chapter 2 . 1/18
Awww. TT So much trauma. So much angst. *curls up and shivers*

This is a VERY intense side-story.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh... this is intense. Knowing that it's a time-travel jutsu plan... it leaves me a little cold inside, but then again, the fact that a time-travel jutsu is even necessary tells me that it was not simple cruelty or desire for convenience...

Poor, poor Itachi. He's shafted through the whole damn series. Damn Kishimoto for tormenting poor Itachi so.
Nelizzy chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
I got THIS far - and then I finally cried. This is my second time reading through; the first time I cried at the first chapter. I bet when I come back the third time, the fourth time, it'll be just as emotionally draining as the first time was. And that is incredible - the fact that you can make me feel so much from things I know are not reality... it's stunning.

I'm not much of a reviewer but I wanted to comment to say that I think your control over words, your ability to draw forth such emotion, is amazing. Whether the chapters are short or long, I can feel so much, I can relate to your characters and I get just as angry or sad. I think that is truly amazing, and that you have so much talent. Thank you for sharing that talent here, and thank you for inspiring people with your words. I've wanted to write stories myself and I often look to my favorite fanfictions for inspiration on how to narrate things. You are one of those writers that I look to, all the time.

Keep doing what you're doing, and just know that if you ever publish, I would buy that book, asap.
Please send me messages chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
Nice
Please send me messages chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Wow
Please send me messages chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Cool!
Really liked the eye explanation
Please send me messages chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
On second thought this is kinda cute