Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
Kuroki8 chapter 22 . 8h
I was very touched reading your story.
Rei-Nao chapter 10 . 1/12
I can't believe it's taken me this long to cry... This is so beautifully sad
Rei-Nao chapter 1 . 1/12
This is so sad. I understand why Sasuke lied but you should never lie about rape. The fact that this is causing his family pain probably hurts him as much as this hurts his family.
FieryRedRose789 chapter 10 . 1/2
There is something seriously wrong with me, it took until Chp 10 for me to cry... Why did it take this long for me to start crying?!
Bananabella chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
This chapter makes me want to take a hot shower for some reason. Hn.
Namarl chapter 22 . 11/23/2016
First, I hate you.

I loathe you. You made me cry from first chapter to the last one. How could you ?

Second, I fucking admire you.

It takes time and talent to make people cry for so long. It was a really dark theme and even when we know that nothing happenend to Sasuke, knowing that Naruto - bright, happy and so adorably lovable - wasn't as lucky ? It hurts like fuck.
I particulary appreciate when Sasuke asked his brother if he wanted to sleep with him - I don't know if he was playing his part or... or something else, like remembering Orochimaru, but ouch. I cried harder. And then I nearly woke up my mom with the passage with Kakashi and Gai.

Oh my God, I didn't even know that I was able to cry for so long. But I fucking hope that you are proud of yourself - because you did a beautiful work. And Team Tensai is a so bloody good time travel that I nearly had an orgasm reading it.

Good luck for whatever are you futur projects ~

Namarl.
Jaricchi chapter 22 . 9/20/2016
I've had it in my head cannon that one way or another those two beautiful children are raped. And it ruined them, but also made them stronger. I am also very glad that Sasuke and Naruto are getting help, and have the love they need.

I also really want to point out how happy I am with the slight entrance of the Nara and how Sasuke is fond of Shikamaru because he doesn't move. XD Thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of art. :D It's fantasmic and brilliant and definitely not troublesome.

I'm off to read more of your works!
Ever Reading
Jari
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 22 . 9/7/2016
Thank you for writing this. It gives a perfect explanation to ch 4 in your other story and is very well written. I really like how you connected the acted trauma with the real trauma from their past.
Cap'n S4lty chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
"Finis"
rinievermilion chapter 21 . 8/17/2016
Damn fic never failed to make me bawl
AmethystWind95 chapter 17 . 8/16/2016
err Sasuke is around 2 months older than Naruto, he was already born when Kyuubi attacked
jj chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
re read again
Guest chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Oh my god I can't tell if Sasuke is now just acting or if this really happened. Holy crap my emotions are all over the place with this.
CosmicEssence chapter 22 . 7/16/2016
excellent set up, structure and reactions. Loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2016
i know that none of the rape actually happened but all of this still tears at my heart and make me cry my heart out dammit