Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
Please send me messages chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
Wow
Please send me messages chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Cool!
Really liked the eye explanation
Please send me messages chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
On second thought this is kinda cute
Please send me messages chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Too much whining. I hope fugaku is power hungry.
The Jingo chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I find myself reading this a couple of times a year. It's still decently written. I've never actually read Team Tensai though. I'm going to do that now - wondering too if you included the possibility of Itachi and Sasuke swapping eyes in that one.
Marshmallow1827 chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Question: Is the Orochimaru-raped-Sasuke thing canon?
Jinwen chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
I cried so much.
MatsumotoXD chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
Everyone's raping everyone! It's a rapefest in Konoha! I smiled through the whole story, it's ridiculous.
Etiolates chapter 12 . 10/4/2014
Just realised something - and maybe this makes me a little slow - but, if this is about Sasuke pretending to get the Mangekyou, Sasuke had the Mangekyou pre-time travel. And if in this the Mangekyou is achieved by killing a lover, is Uchihacest canon here?
Wings Of Mercury chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
These Team Tensai fics are really well-written, but I would like to see more acknowledgement of the team's future knowledge. They killed Madara, but so far that's the only time they seemed to actively try and change the past. Otherwise, Sasuke and Naruto just seem like unusually mature six-year-olds with torturous experiences. Oh, and I really want to see how Sasuke deals with Orochimaru. I wanna see it really really bad, so pretty please...work your magic!
mochilera chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Impresionante
sillyhater chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
IM GONNA KILL YOU OROCHIMARU GRRRRRRRRRRR
sillyhater chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
C #$ even though I know it didnt really happen to sasuke Im still crying, *sniff sniff* the little brat is a great actor
AnimeLover3232 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
THis made me cry so much!
But beautiful story