Reviews for Mangekyō Sharingan
Lily Brass chapter 1 . 4/3/2018
i itachi and manabu tbh
Anonymo chapter 22 . 3/8/2018
The only thing I don't like about this story about this universe you've set your fic in both this and Team Tensai or w/e its called is that Naruto is a year older than Sasuke and Sakura for no apparent reason. I don't see why you felt the need to change his age.
Anonymo chapter 21 . 3/8/2018
Oh, somebody's getting into Shisui's territory. Would be interesting to read what he thinks about this developing friendship.
Anonymo chapter 16 . 3/8/2018
Iruka-sensei is legit the best teacher ever. When Naruto asked him in the last arc of the Shippuden anime to attend his wedding as his dad I cried. That moment brought everything about Naruto full circle and invoked so many feels.
DeClairmont913 chapter 16 . 2/22/2018
Sasuke deserves a Golden Globe for his performance. I can't get how he's playing his family like fiddle.
notsofrilly chapter 2 . 2/19/2018
Wow
notsofrilly chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
Damn... what fine acting. The poor Uchiha family is heartbroken
AkaneShiro chapter 22 . 2/12/2018
That was so awesome. I loved. I cried a little almost every chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2017
I forgot that he was only pretending to get his Magekyou
Guest chapter 13 . 12/16/2017
I don't even know any more this started off as a well written story despite traumatic references and now it feels like the reader is missing most of the plot that only the author knows
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
I'm confused what time is this, i thought he was 5 or 6 and now he's talking about the valley of the end and betraying Naruto.
Orange Shine chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I understand that Mikoto had an emotional response, but realistically, if Fugaku cared about Naruto more than Sasuke he would keep tabs on him and/or have tried to help him. If Fugaku cried, it wouldn't have just been Naruto that affects him. It'd be the built up pressure of everything that's happened and the fact that he, the Chief of the police force, missed it and would probably have continued to miss it if not for Sasuke. It's also kinda like Naruto's his nephew cause he's Minato's son. It's like his nephew/dead best friend's son and his son, because he isn't working hard enough or doing a good job.
Chicwowwow chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
Why does everybody assume it to be rape? Itachi I can understand with the context of the conversation with Sasuke. And it may be a case of scared relatives assuming the worst, but I thought that it was just something traumatic to unlock the Magekyou. Maybe Sasuke watched a friend get raped? Ya know, if it was real
penymae chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
I'm finally done with this one too. . .
Guest chapter 16 . 9/24/2017
May God have mercy on anyone who tries to hurt naruto, now that Iruka has taken to looking after him. He doesn't need any fancy eyes or powerful jutsu to protect, that man has a mother's heart for naruto, if that isn't too weird to say. The way he protects him at the beginning of the series, instead of just getting him out of the way, he uses his own body to shield him. That is a love not many will ever find.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »