Reviews for The Time Between
bamagal110 chapter 43 . 5/24/2011
O I SO HOPE YOU START TO WRITE THIS ONE AGAIN IT IS SO GOOD AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH EDWARD OR MAYBE YOU COULD EMAIL ME AND TELL ME PLEASE
David-El chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
I'm sorry, but I had to stop reading your story here. It's a good story, don't doubt that. It's just that with the ENORMOUS paragraphs, it's a little hard to read. If you break up the paragraphs, please let me know and I'll start reading it again.
BreakingMJ chapter 43 . 7/16/2010
I have been reading this story for 2 days straight and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my time now! I didn't even like Bella x Jasper stories until this one! Update soon please! 33
JXB Addicted chapter 43 . 6/28/2010
What was Edward's charm? That was a good chapter! JXB %)
HellsTheTwerd chapter 43 . 6/27/2010
Great story!

Update soon please!
LadyLeya chapter 43 . 6/26/2010
Aww, what a nice chapter. Cute and fluffy. I love Emmett he's so stinkin' adorable.
slytheringrl17 chapter 43 . 6/26/2010
i like it
Kathy Hiester chapter 43 . 6/26/2010
Good story!
macullen077 chapter 43 . 6/25/2010
this small chapter was needed i think to let everybody that is reading it to r3emember, it was good, it nice to read a story that bella is happy in. well done and i look forward to reading more.
Rogue Deciever chapter 43 . 6/25/2010
I love this story and i was wondering when you would update it again lol. no worries though. cant wait for more
Bell 1 chapter 42 . 4/15/2010
I really like this story...but think it would have been pretty spectacular if Bella had been a pregnant vampire.

Look forward to the next update.
JXB Addicted chapter 42 . 4/5/2010
That was really good! I'm glad she finally talked to him! Update soon this is a wonderful story!

Till then, BB
slytheringrl17 chapter 42 . 4/5/2010
i like it
Faultydroneunplugged chapter 42 . 4/5/2010
aw really lovely chapter hun :) Glad they took that time to share and get closer. They work so perfectly together. I love it _

really liked the big about his grandmother bringing the food out to the barn btw. I like little stories/memories like that xx
macullen077 chapter 42 . 4/5/2010
yay they aer finally on the same page