Reviews for One Morning
Inoma Callain chapter 1 . 1/1
Would you please tell me the ending you mentioned in the author's note at the end?
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I LOVE this fic! It's so amazing, oh my gosh. I love your writing so much that I decided to read your Sora/Kairi fics, even though I'm not the hugest fan of them.
meandmyfriend chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT! It's really cute ! _ okay I'm curious what's the alternate ending? :3
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
How nice!

Forget "real men wear pink"

"Real Men" can now write fanfiction, and damn better than some of their female comrades (laughs).
ventus4ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
it was adorable!
VenVen chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hahha. so cute! :) nice job!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
lolllllllllllll
XStayCloseToMeX chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
aw, i love how they seem so comfortable together 3 arnt we all like that in the mornings? :L
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
hahaha this was sooo cute! :)
laughingst chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Truly adorable. And so true.
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
AAH, I LOVE YOUR WRITING! Another amazing piece of work. You portray things so well, especially relationships. Oh, and using the hair dryer on the toilet? Brilliant. XDD
SilverClock chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That chapter was what I would describe as nice and fluffy, with a bit of hot chocolate. You really did a good job with this oneshot.

And here, I found 1 typo:

"Sora froze, unable to hind that he was offended in the slightest."

"hind" to "hide"

Stay Awesome!

SilverClock
mattjesse chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Now that you mention it, I did find one. There are two spellings for fiance: fiance for the man and fiancee for the woman. Wow, I feel like SUCH a grammar snob.
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
very cute. i really enjoyed it and liked the interactions between the characters. you have a good way of writing real life like moments like this (sorry, thats kind of confusing) and i cant wait to read more of your work!
jenyflo5483 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I can't BELIEVE didn't send me a notification for this ;A; Thus, I would've read and reviewed a lot more sooner XD

Anyway, like you said in your A/N in the bottom, you put the characters in such a comfortable point in their relationship, I couldn't help but giggle at all the cute moments. x3 Both Sora and Kairi, and Roxas and Namine, were fit very perfectly together. And the light humor had me laughing and smiling at all the right parts in the story )

Haha, like always, very awesome story :D.

You rock. (: