Reviews for One Morning
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Skinny eggrolls and taking a bath with a painting. Sounds like a good combo to me?
Maybe.
Anyway, been reading your work here and there over the years. I really enjoy it when I do.
This was, like you said, cute.

SoraxKairi7
eonentity chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Haha cute
MizGlazses chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Would you please tell me the ending you mentioned in the author's note at the end?
CascadeofRaindrops chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I LOVE this fic! It's so amazing, oh my gosh. I love your writing so much that I decided to read your Sora/Kairi fics, even though I'm not the hugest fan of them.
meandmyfriend chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE IT! It's really cute ! _ okay I'm curious what's the alternate ending? :3
Serena Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
How nice!

Forget "real men wear pink"

"Real Men" can now write fanfiction, and damn better than some of their female comrades (laughs).
ventus4ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
it was adorable!
reijiyamato chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
hahha. so cute! :) nice job!
truthlieslovestars chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
lolllllllllllll
XStayCloseToMeX chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
aw, i love how they seem so comfortable together 3 arnt we all like that in the mornings? :L
luckynumbereight chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
hahaha this was sooo cute! :)
laughingst chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Truly adorable. And so true.
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
AAH, I LOVE YOUR WRITING! Another amazing piece of work. You portray things so well, especially relationships. Oh, and using the hair dryer on the toilet? Brilliant. XDD
SilverClock chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
That chapter was what I would describe as nice and fluffy, with a bit of hot chocolate. You really did a good job with this oneshot.

And here, I found 1 typo:

"Sora froze, unable to hind that he was offended in the slightest."

"hind" to "hide"

Stay Awesome!

SilverClock
mattjesse chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Now that you mention it, I did find one. There are two spellings for fiance: fiance for the man and fiancee for the woman. Wow, I feel like SUCH a grammar snob.