Reviews for All Your Base
Poodie chapter 1 . 3/18
Hahaha! I laughed my arse off with this one! I love your creativity and writing style. The concepts you have are brilliant (and I already have one of your other products on my To-be-read list)

I actually thought that Neji was lying about the curse mark issues at first. But then he came and said they were over, soo...yeah.

Tenten's prudish/but still not so attitude and thoughts had me giggling like a stupid shit XD I love how Neji admitted to his crimes and was ready to face the consequences of his actions. That seemed as Neji-iish as it could get.

"Looking around for Rainbows, waterfalls and Sunsets". Tenten just amused the hell out of me!

I loved the sleeping arrangments, the convo and the whole concept! Loveloveove it! Too bad I can only fav once DX

~Poodie
Hihihyuga chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Keep making them it's good
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
LOL XD Gotta love a slightly pervy Neji.

Keep writing!
M.I.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Haha! That's funny!
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awesome. Distilled & pure awesome.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha I loved this! Im so Tenten haha old school
sanriochica333 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
this was too cute. lol at you've made me a better person by sleeping with me, dead at it's just me you want to molest.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was very amusing, well done
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ah. I can't remember if I've read this before (I think I did), but if I did and just failed to review, I want to correct that mistake now and say that I really enjoyed it.

Kudos for making Tenten a semi-prude, and for showing that Neji has hormones too, and is in fact not asexual, as other people may speculate :)
queenofinsane chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Good grief this made me giggle hard. Very cute. I always knew neji was a pervert XD. Seriously though. This was very nice. The dialogue was great and i thought they were pretty in character. Totally faving this. Nice work!
Ioga chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Best use of the title phrase I've seen so far! And such awww cuteness. Best line: "So it's just ME you want to molest?"

"That's right, baby! Molest molest molest!" -Berke Breathed's early comics.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hehe Oh Neji you PERV! Teenage Horomones Alert! That's cute! It made me feel like giggling!

-ash
Hinata uzumaki chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Okay. That was waay too cute
emirozus chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
AHAHA. PURE BLISS.

The first thing that caught my attention was the summary- And groping. Mustn't forget the groping. That was an automatic *click*!

But, it was so fantastical. I really loved it; the characterization was perfect- I liked how you had Neji and Tenten all comfy with each other because they are secretly BFFLs and I especially liked that line about how she only did the eye-batting and Ino-esque stuff around him. That seems logical.

Back to the groping thing- genius. Absolutely genius. I liked how he just cops a feel and she's like, Neji, your hand is on my boob!

"So it is."

HA.

PURE BLISS.

Anyways, yes. That was fantastical- *faves*. I really enjoyed it, and I commend you on your awesome writing skills.

~~vanelo159