Reviews for An Awkward Beginning
secretlistener chapter 9 . 8/20
Oh I'm so happy for them :D the best present ever! *party ribbon* Naruto couldn't make love to his beloved for around 9 months haha

I don't want to be salty but when Sakura said 'he'll be mine in the next lifetime', I felt an awkward chill run down my back. Really, I don't think Sakura deserved Naruto at all. She was just jealous and regrettable that Naruto would no longer chase after her like he used to. Now that he'd got Hinata who was better and more caring than Sakura(pls don't hate me for this) Well, that's why I don't ship NaruSaku. Nonetheless, she was still a good friend.

Thought this fiction was gonna be all romantic at first. After a few chapters you also made me cry ㅠ.ㅠ I felt so sad for Hinata.

Anyway all I wanted to say were I love your story, very well plot, very well written *thumb up*
NarHina chapter 9 . 2/14
Glad that Hinata got pregnant though I wish you did make her farther such an ass.

The story was good and the relationship was built really well despite the amount of chapter.

I love the whole think especially how Naruto started to have feeling for Hinata.

One more think I want to say is why don't like NaruHina as much on your profile you said "I used to be way more into them before the timeskip, but now I'm not even sure if he deserves her" but nothing change beside from the fact they got close near the end of the series but Naruto is not a romance so you can't complain about them not getting together If you ask me Naruto is the only that deserve Hinata since he was always there for her and would love her forever this story basically proves it.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
SocialSuicideGirl chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
What a great story! Ugh, I had so much to say earlier, but I didn't want to do that annoying thing of posting comments every time I finished a chapter..! So anyway, despite some of the syntactical and grammatical errors floating around, I think your story is incredibly well-written. It has a great mix of close-up action and big-picture story telling that helps the plot keep moving along at an engaging pace with enough detail to keep the reader feeling really invested. I love the way you portrayed the relationships between characters - not just Naruto & Hinata, but between Sakura and Naruto as well especially. You managed to have Sakura come off in a realistic way without appearing to be Hinata's enemy or the villain of the story which is no easy feat. And almost all the characters who appear in the story are given a real depth and breadth that makes them appear as real people rather than just plot devices to deliver information or move the story along. This is definitely one of the best stories I've read in a long time!
jeana986 chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Wonderfull
marii chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
that was wonderful!
narujordanna chapter 9 . 6/12/2015
love this story
Antioch XX chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Usa-chan chapter 9 . 1/23/2015
This is so pretty, romantic and angsty and not cheesy. This ending is perfect.
Usa-chan chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Oh my gawd! I love this chapter! It's my favorite so far.
ElricKeyblade chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
This story is lovely and sweet. I am glad that things turned out alright for Naruto and Hinata in the end, and I loved seeing Hinata's relations with the other characters (Kiba, Shino, Ino, Sakura, Hanabi, Neji, Kurenai). Thank you so much for a wonderful story.
tactics2012 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Great funny chapter. This one shots are too short!
tactics2012 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
I love all of Hinata's thoughts.
tactics2012 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Cute Naruto trying to choke.
tactics2012 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Oh Hinata is such a sweetheart.
Paoranoisu chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
What is this? Oh my, I'm crying tears of youth. I-I just can't deal with my feelings right now, excuse me.