Reviews for An Awkward Beginning
Guest chapter 9 . 15h ago
Aww, I love this. But I wonder why Hiashi is a jerk, in most of the stories I've read.
Fher34 chapter 8 . 2/15
Oh no.
Oh no. Oh no.
Fudge!
Hinata!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 2/15
Im screaming un delight right now! Im loving this! So so loving it!
:D that was so sweet. I love what u r doing with. NARUTO AND HINATA! :)
Im a very happy shipper right now lol
xxnarufanxx chapter 9 . 1/20
very cute! love it
Nils chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
omg! This is such an amazing story. The plot was so intriguing. And even though, few parts were a little cheesy w.r.t. my usual taste, they seemed so right and heart touching. I'm talking about the scene where Naruto proposes to Hinata. Please do update soon. I'm really interested to find out how Hinata got pregnant. I'm sure Sakura had something to do with it. Anyway UPDATE!
Writingprocrastinator chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
"But are you okay with not having children?"

"It's okay. We can adopt Konohamaru."

"...Konohamaru has parents and is four years younger than us."

AHAHAHA . I loved this bit of humor in the serious-discussion going on between them. Beautiful story, though I must say the part where Sakura was like, "Naruto's going to be mine in the next life and the thousand more to come." That really bothered me, to be honest. I'd rather there'd be no NaruSaku implications.

But anyways, you have a beautiful writing style and much appreciated enthusiam towards your stories. Please keep it up and continue writing stories :D
Lydia chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
I am so glad I got to this when I was completed! I love this fic so much! I especially love that Hinata & Naruto were actually mature and grown ups when they conceived, not nieve young 20 somethings. No disrespect to 20 somethings (I'm 23) but having a chance to grow into yourself before you become the parent of another growing person is important to me. The dynamic of the two (naruhina) was written beautifully and I love that too. He didn't fall head over heels instantly and it was realistic. This was also beautifulky heartfelt. Thanks for finishing it and sharing it, this was a blast to read!
Tentai.t chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Hi. It's me again. Just reread your story and i'm still so in love with it. True, there are a few typos but the plot and flow is awesome. You make the characters so alive for me. Btw, kitsune is fox so it shouldn't be an ingredient in ramen. :) i just want you to know that this story is up there with Clones, ichaicha physics, Closer and the messenger for me. You are awesome!
Tentai.t chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Awwwww! Love the fluff!
foolish intentions chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Sweet jesus that was adorable.
asthenia.oet chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
Gosh, this fanfiction is really, really nice. So cute, simple, I can feel the moment in every word that you wrote. I really enjoyed reading this. Nice work! :)
Softballa13tondalayo chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Yay loved the story!
gabriel chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
HOLY CRAP ok actally this is a review for the entire thing thingfor short this was absolutely AMAZING everything was so well written and all of the characters actually match the way the way the characters in the show act so this could easily appearin the show and none of the characters would seem out of the 8th chapter was absolutely brilliant because i could see that basically im giving you kudos for such an amazing fanfic.:)
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
Hahahaha! I still love that Naruto remained partly dense. This was great! I loved it. This was truly wonderful. Thank you for writing it! You did an amazing job. Honestly. This made me really happy. I can't wait to read more of your work!
elle chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
wonderful! Loved the progression and the emotion in this. What a fantastic story. Really enjoyed this! Perfect balance of action, humor and sexytimes! :))))