Reviews for Judgment Day
mjonar2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Yay. Dies the Fire reference, I don't get to see many of those. So awesome start.
Difdi chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Dies the Fire and there's a crossover you don't see often.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Cool. Excellent
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow. Damned interesting prologue, hon. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next part once you are able to get to it. Providing, that is, you get to it before I die. ::laughs:: I'm 63-years-old.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
The beginning reads like those christian "Left Behind" books. I read the series once, christian fantasy/science fiction, if that is not an oxymoron. I'm really not a fan of religion, too much hate is preached by most of them.

This a good prequel. I'd try to save a few more, make room for some original characters that way. Perhaps this new world can be a base that the NWC can use while saving a few more from whatever happened to earth? Herb and Kima would be good. Maybe an amazon healer too. As the passage between is in a cave it could be collapsed to seal the way if needed.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Interesting prologue to a story. Also I am now going to have to buy and read S. M. Stirling's book, Dies the Fire.
Blackdex chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
moving on. ciao
Timmy811 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I liked it but I was a bit put of at first by Miyo. Is she from another series, a previous story by you or an original OC.

I would have liked to see them deal with the event rather than just fleeing. Perhaps carve out their own kingdom. Maybe have Ranma named Shogun by the Emperor at the end.
greyduke chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is something that I've never seen before in a Ranma fanfiction. It would be very interesting if they had went back in time with Nantucket. They could have built an empire with their superhuman skills. I hope that you'll continue with this story. I'm kind of surprised that they are going to a different world instead of trying to make a go at saving what they could of their world. Well written and hope to see more from you.