Reviews for The Chasm's Edge
chelsea1234 chapter 32 . 4/2/2010
That was an excellent ending. Thanks :)
STLFAN chapter 31 . 4/2/2010
Great update. I think everyone is feeling a little better. At lease the bulk of it is out in the open.
chelsea1234 chapter 31 . 4/2/2010
Great :)
xenascully chapter 32 . 4/2/2010
great job :) i grinned at the mastercard-ish ending haha. looking forward to future stuff from u :)
Shelbylou chapter 32 . 4/2/2010
Oh no, that's another one come to an end lol. This was undoubtedly a fantastically brilliant story and I love the family dynamics that came together at the end.

Thanks for giving us brilliant stories and entertaining us with your writings

Shelbylou x x
STLFAN chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
I feel much better now. Thank you. Now we can continue with the story.
Reagan chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
I'm not an Abby fan so you're far more forgiving of her than I would be. That said I can see your viewpoint and punishing her doesn't exactly fix anything.

I hope Tim and Gibbs can get some of this worked out but doesn't Ziva have to be told for her safety as well as Tim's? She's out there in the field with him if he's having issues this serious she deserves to know. I hope they can make this all work.

Keep the chapters coming. I need resolution.
xenascully chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
nice job:)
chelsea1234 chapter 30 . 4/1/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one now! Thanks :)
Reagan chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
Can I smack Abby? Did she think that telling Tim she knew about his dirty habits would really help? That's naive.

You're not going to let Tim do something stupid are you? I hope Gibbs can fix this, before things get worse. Tim probably can't take too much more, especially guilt about others facing the consequences of his actions.
STLFAN chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
Tim isn't gonna do something rash is he? Please continue.
xenascully chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
agh! youre makin me crazy with the cliffhangers! lol. nicely done tho. plz continue soon!
alix33 chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
Abby, talking to you is the freaking reason (or a huge part of it) Tim was drinking in the first place!

Gracious good Lord! The day bright girls like you, Abby, go dumb they really seem to scrape the very bottom bits out of the stupid barrel!
chelsea1234 chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
I feel really sorry for Abby. They were such good friends. I really don't think she meant any harm Great chapter! Thanks :)
STLFAN chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
I don't know, I felt like they all were picking on Abby. It's not her fault they all treat her like a princess. They created the monster. If I was Abby, I'd feel all betrayed and hurt, run away from them and let them heal. Throw a major guilt trip on them when they couldn't find me. I do hate it though when she calls him "Timmy".
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »