Reviews for The Chasm's Edge
alix33 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
"Gibbs encouraged Jethro to claim the space between the boys, both for Tim's sake and Jethro's. The last few days since the dog had been back had been tension filled and far from normal for the canine and his master. Gibbs hoped letting them be there for each other though this would help that relationship" - Yay at Jethro-the-human understanding Jethro-the-dog so well.

"Tony had picked up some of Gibbs' mind reading skills because he nudged Tim's shoulder with two of his fingers put together," - "mind-reading" gets hyphenated. OK, it is not quite "Stay!" but it is something...

"Stay" Tony said quietly, but firmly as he locked eyes with Tim. Jethro picked his head up and whined in confusion as he looked to Tim for understanding. "Good boy" Tim soothed as he calmed his pet with a chuckle at this unforeseen complication to their battle plan." - Hehehe. AW, poor doggy-Jethro!

"Gibbs cleared his throat. "Let's address the elephant in the room, or to be more accurate, the dog." Jethro picked his head up and looked at Gibbs. Gibbs smiled but otherwise ignored the poor canine. Tim smiled as the thought crossed his mind that his poor dog was gonna need a shrink worse than he did by the time tonight was over." - Aw, poor clever doggy-Jethro!

"I will put this much out there. " Gibbs surprisingly offered. "I admit, I have treated Abby too much like the favored child among the family. It's hurt all of you at some point, some of you a lot more often and with much deeper repercussions than others. I accept the blame for that and I'm sorry for it. It's one of the things I will work improving for the team relationship." Tim couldn't tell who was more shocked, Abby or Ziva. What he did know was that he appreciated Gibbs a hell of a lot more right now, more than ever before." - Yay!

"Gibbs, what was that?" Abby asked with hurt radiating in her voice. "The truth, Abby. I have treated you like my favorite and its hurt Tim a lot. Maybe if you hadn't taken advantage of it so many times, used it to your advantage over him, it wouldn't have come to this." Gibbs told her in brutal honesty."I don't follow you. When did me being the favorite hurt him?" Abby asked. "I can't believe you have to ask that!" Tony said in anger. Jethro popped his head up off the couch and growled." - Yay at even doggy-Jethro getting angry at Abby!, though it should be: "it's hurt Tim".

"And I punished him and let you off scot free." - "scot-free" gets hyphenated.

"although he was done letting her get off with an 'its okay'." - "it's okay".

"As she finally began to let go, she reached up and whispered in his ear. Tim looked at her in something akin to fear and bolted from the room, with the wind on his back." - Good God, Abby! What the hell did you do now!
alix33 chapter 27 . 3/29/2010
"leaving gratitude and hope in its' place." - "its place".

"just force yourself to clarify what ever it is before you bury it under misconceptions," - "clarify whatever it is".

"Tim's embarrassment climbed through the roof as he wiped the tears from his face with his shirt sleeve." - "shirtsleeve" is one word.

"the strongest he would get away with under Gibbs' watchful eye would be that rot gut he called coffee." - "rotgut" is one word.

"lightening quick typing." - "lightning quick typing."

"tell-tale signs." - "telltale" is one word.

"Tim froze in s moment of fear before he realized it was Gibbs coming to talk to him." - "froze in a moment".
Foundgirl88 chapter 28 . 3/29/2010
great chapter. I wonder what Abby whispered...have a feeling Gibbs is going to be really angry with her. Looking forward to the next chap :)

x
chelsea1234 chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
Great Chapter! I'm glad he finally found it in his heart to forgive her.I'm curious to know what she whispered to him though. Thanks :)
00000909000000 chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
Wow, What did Abby say? I hope the team can get back together soon. I don't think they can handle much more. But can't wait to find out how you fix it. Thanks for posting so quickly.
xenascully chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
so i cant help feeling like abbys gonna jump off a building at some point lol
chelsea1234 chapter 27 . 3/28/2010
Great Chapter! I hope they put Abby out of her misery soon. She and Timmy really need to talk. Thanks :
00000909000000 chapter 27 . 3/28/2010
I loved the way you wove the tension throughout the whole chapter. Hopefully they will all get closure here soon. Thanks for posting!
STLFAN chapter 27 . 3/28/2010
Great update. Now comes the hard part. The conversation with Abby. Anxious to see how this works out.
STLFAN chapter 26 . 3/23/2010
Great update. Anxious to see how Abby handles this. Will she be a good girl and listen and be quiet? And then run away on a major guilt trip? Or are we in for a major confrontation?
alix33 chapter 26 . 3/23/2010
"Over-reacted to how he felt about things." - "Overreacted" is one word.

"is this blow up was avoidable." - "blow-up" gets hyphenated.

"Tim, your nervous." - "Tim, you're nervous."
chelsea1234 chapter 26 . 3/23/2010
Great Chapter! I hope his talk with Abby goes better than he expects. Thanks :)
xenascully chapter 25 . 3/20/2010
just read this all the way thru from the beginning and im hooked! very nice job with every aspect. cant wait for the next chapter:)
chelsea1234 chapter 25 . 3/19/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens when they all talk to Tim. Thanks :)
STLFAN chapter 25 . 3/19/2010
Another excellent update. Thank you.
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »