Reviews for Cycle
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Normally I'm not one for first-person type stories, but this one was definitely good. Loved it!

-Fidelis
Conejo-sama chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It wasn't the most fabulous wedding I could imagine for Temari (lol) but I'm glad Gaara had some closure about his life and Matsuri
tinejensen chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
How cute
Waifine chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was a very sweet story, and the way Gaara was flustered when he learned what bouquet throwing was, was very endearing
freewolf17 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
AW! THIS IS SO CUTE! I LOVE THIS FIC! CONTINUE! I LOVE GAARA BEING CLUELESS ABOUT THE BOUQUET!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Lol this was funny and cute! Love it! XD
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I LUV THIS! It's deep, it's cute, AND LITTLE TSUBAKI HAS TIME IN HER LITTLE SPOTLIGHT! I'm surprised her parents didn't tell her 2 behave better in such an important and sophisticated setting, but that just makes Sasuke and Sakura cooler.
racerabbit chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
OMG! That was really good! :) I can see that if you wanted a second chapter to this it wouldn't be hard to write, with the foundation you have laid here. I don't like it when authors make the characters in a story out of character unrealistic and the same with plots but this was spot on and with a realistic relationship between Gaara and Matsuri and I like it :) Nothing too dramatic or anything u know. Good job! :)
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Very good story! Adding it to my faves.

meira