Reviews for Naruto: Konoha Shinken
KitsuneGold chapter 10 . 3/27
please continue the story, I'm dying here.
Flamarow chapter 9 . 10/12/2017
He suddenly went from the goal of investigating and potentially going toward Konoha which is the closest to where he is to suddenly heading toward the desert...

I'm glad you continued this though I'm a bit disappointed that you only managed to extend it by 2 chapters. :/
TheREALMightyKamina chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
I actually preferred your writing to that of the original author's; it has more consistent grammar and better outside-of-combat pacing. Seeing as we never saw you write a fight scene, I cannot comment on that. However, the dangling plot threads left in Chapter 10 irk me so much, seeing as this is likely dead. Please, return to this fic, good sir, or let someone else take up the torch.
cegi85 chapter 10 . 4/21/2017
The story is take over someone fun fiction and stop one chapter after other .I telling this to all people out there to stop writing half story.I reading hire over half fan fictions thet stop at Zabuza and Haku,others stop at clash of Naruto and Gaara and others stop at clash of Naruto and of crap.
T3chi3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2016
this is really amazing! Please tell me that you are still alive and able to right dude! I only just found you!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
Why did you bring in Nanto Seiken? There are more then enough antagonists in this fic, and both North and South stars teaming up seems a bit OP.

Oh well, let's see how it goes. Maybe it will be awesome.
airnaruto45 chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
Translation: You are already dead.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2014
Update or cancel the story, its been 2 years since your last update.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I suggest you either update or abandon this story, it has been 2 years since your last update.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
So. Koryu's met up with this fic's analog of Rei, ominous shenanigans are beginning to surround Hinata, and I expect that Konoha is going to step up their game with regards to tracking down their missing soldier.

Fine work, fine work, easily better than 90 percent of the other crap in the Naruto section.

Any ideas when you'll get the next chapter up?
Alan chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
In regards to the neck-twisting face-brraking punch, in some martial arts such as must thai, a knee to the face is considered the same as a punch
steuf chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I'm sad that is this story seems abandoned. It's written really well and I enjoyed reading what's there.
Demoninside2 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
cool story can't wait for an update
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
when are going to update
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
Why did you adopt this story if you do not plan to finish it?