Reviews for Greatest Love
Orkslayer98 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Are you going to continue this?
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
i actually liked the fact that ember is giving off a vibe like a bad guy (or girl, in this case). i love fics where ember is played out like that. though they always end up in her death. anyways, didn't find anything i didn't like yet. so, update soon!

TMHB77 chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
I didnt think it was crappy man but you are your own worst critic. anyway, I like where this story is going. the fresh use of characters like elora and moneybags really make for a seedy overtone throughout the whole chapter. I say good job guys!
cooldude22345 chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Hmm, where to start...

In the second part of the story, the one when Cynder wakes up, I got kinda confused. It's talking about Cynder being tiny and all, and then you finished it with,

“Ok.”’ Spyro said before taking a long glance at her. She gave him the ‘what’ expression before he shook his head and left. “I really do feel that way.” He said.

Something clicked in Cynder’s mind. Yes…that would work…

That confused me a bit. Maybe it was a reference to the first chapter? If it is, just correct me.

And, it seemed a bit rushed to me. But, that's only my opinion, and if you like it the way it is that's fine.

Other than that, it was pretty good. I like how you implemented shiela and moneybags into the story, and the mystery behind Ember's bloody paw. I'm guessing she took some form of a roofies drug or somethin and got raped, lol. Update whenever!

I ESPECIALLY liked how you made moneybags a pimp in this story, lmfao. Makes him seem baddass.
Sextuple Covalent Mo2 Bond chapter 1 . 2/9/2010

I have nothing but good wishes on the basis of your returning to Spyro Fanfiction. You were, and still are, one of the greatest authors to have ever graced this Spyro Archive with yoiur work. I honor and admire your storytelling skills.

On to the review... lol...

just pointing this out (nothing huge but i always point out small grammar thingys)

“Just leave him alone Lorena, he's answered enough questions for today.” came the soft voice from in front of Spyro.

should be this:

“Just leave him alone, Lorena. He's answered enough questions for today,” said the soft voice from in front of Spyro.

just trying to make a helpful suggestion. I will definitely look for more of your work as you reemerge into the Spyro Archive. Last time i saw a story from you was... before i even had an account back in Septemeber. I wish you luck!

thadudeman chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Yes! You're back!

It's so refreshing to see a well written story and a piece of original work finally being written on here! Keep it up, man!
Neo Rabbit Keeper Of NeoVerse chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hmm, it's nice to see that you're back, RDX, and in rare form, I see. You and rurik are really masters when it comes to stories like these.

And putting Ember in the spotlight is nothing short of spectacular! But I wonder what happens next. Looking forward to more from you and rurik. Ciao!
Draco Arc Nova chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Hey, you're back! I use to be Shadow Dragon 537039. Its been a while. I'm glad you're bacon here again. I really like where this story is going and knowing you and Rurikredwolf are writing this it simply will be amazing. I look forward to the next chapter.

The Light is Coming! - Draco Arc Nova
No longer here. goodbye chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
To be honest... you don't actually need to make it Spyro/Ember just to stand out... I understand how it's been used beyond anything else... But, seriously, anything with your pen-name on it is bound to attract attention...

But I guess that's what reputation is about... And you've certainly built a lot of it...
BestNotes chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow, this is a rather abstract idea. Haven't seen something like this in quite awhile. But originality is a good thing. I must say, this first chapter was very vivid, and left me guessing at a lot of different things that are probably going to come later. The transitions between time/place were well executed as well. Lastly, I liked the suspenseful ending to the chapter. Look forward to reading more in the future!

-Vlad "Generic Guy"
RedDragonX chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I understand if you're a fan of SxC, I'm a fan too but it is also horribly overused now. Back when I started writing Secrets of Convexity Spyro and Cynder was pretty much the fresh new pairing that was still being broke in. Now everywhere you look that's all there is. Rurik and I wanted to do some SpyroxEmber just to stand out for once, that and I felt bad for her character in the games since she had no development.

I don't know what I'm going to start SoC back up because right now I'm still looking to find my groove and this story is going to help me with that. Don't worry because I am going to start it back up again, just might not be within the next month.

Thanks to all the reviewers :)
Light The Dragon 23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I have to say I'm not a SpyroxEmber fan, but an SpyroxCynder fan. The story is alright, but I was wondering when you where going to start working on The Secrets of Convexity storie again.

Yours truly,

Light the Dragon 19.
TMHB77 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Finally! Someone besides myself that uses Ember as an actual character instead of a punching bag or caricature of that annoying girl chasing after Spyro. also, I know it wasnt written to be taken like this but I found Embers visit to your drug dealer/witch-doctor/shaman to be quite humorous (coal being a drug was also a nice touch).

cynders 'i dont want to ruin our friendship' move. classic woman. anyway, nice to see both of u writing again. good luck!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Well this seems and interesting story...

... Just how are the pairings going to end BTW?
Rurikredwolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This is fantasticial. For lack of better words. Yeah, I coulda described the whole deal thing better.