Reviews for Dumped on the Rooster
Mastress Tessa chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
WOW. AMAZING!

Subbed and faved :D
ScarlettBandita chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
K, so... If you intended to convey "HOLY 1&?, GET THE ROCK OUT OF THERE!", then you have done a simply marvelous job! I'm not even kidding, I feel like I need to be committed to the psych ward, just after reading that. Yowza.
ScarlettBandita chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
I get the really weird feeling that the "Horror" aspect is going to kick in soon, and I'm going to run like a dog with my tail tucked between my legs, so I just thought you ought to know that this story is really awesome so far. You've done really well with keeping the characters personas and translating them into teens-in-a-freaky-situation. Thank you for writing!
ScarlettBandita chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Hmmm... Makes me think of Hogwarts! And are Red and Elf and Scar their real names, or are they psuedonyms or nicknames or something? Privacy and all, maybe? Thank you for writing this. It ought to be interesting, as long as I don't chicken out later. :P
Ceri Moriarty chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
This is really super interesting! The level of mystery is just perfect and the way it's written is fabulous!

Also, V and Redcloak? Very cracky, but strangely adorable. YOU HAVE CONVERTED ME.

This is awesome. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
LawyerGoblin chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
I understand that this is a different world/thing, but isn't Crim (being Redcloak) still a species-ist? From what I understand from the Redcloak character, wouldn't he be disgusted by what Patch (Right-eye) is doing with Red (Hailey), and he himself try to stay away from Elf (Vaarsuvius)?

*Just trying to raise topics, great story so far. Very amusing.*
Ziraleet chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Excellent chapter! I woke up at 6am today to get ready for work and I was so happy to see an update to this story - I spent most of my work day thinking about the latest chapter.

The scenario with captured Vaarsuvius is fascinating, and tragic too. Poor, poor V. I also wonder what Redcloak is doing at that time.

Interesting to see that diary too, I'm curious how it will impact the story.

Also - Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to my favourite fanfiction writer! :D
Lixie Lorn chapter 15 . 12/30/2010
Wow... there's some new stuff in there... ._.

Felix Lorn of CRITIC, also known as General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and Seeker of Self, Queen of Alanjeh and the Last Hairlander, She Who Knows and Servant To That Which Waits, Senshi of the Many Moons and Sailor Elara, Scion of Bramimond, the Vagina-Brand Messiah and He Who Lulz With Cats, The Kinetic Impact and the Red Fist, the Ninja Hippo and She Who Has Glee, Seer of Callan and Master of the Bishie Plane, Priestess of the Numberless Gods and Keeper of the EXY Borderline, Harbinger of the Unreal and Sorceress of the Unknown, Master of the Five Styles and Prophet of the Shipping Goddess, Dancer of the Wind and the Nurtured Flame of Life Through Death, Fangirl Among Fangirls and Defier of Birth and Nature, Walker of the Thousand Paths and the Rising Storm, Seeker of the Third Dawn and She Who Only Seeks Home, out
Ziraleet chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Woo! New chapter!

Elf and Crim are adorable on their date. I look forward to seeing their relationship progress.

I loved the flashback, I think those are my favourite parts of the story. They're so emotionally charged and bring up all sorts of questions for me to think about. I'm very curious about that particular setting.
Lixie Lorn chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Dawwww.

LawyerGoblin chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
Okay, keeping track of what is going on is making my head spin. In a good way. A wonderful variant to the norm of OotS writing.
Dash chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
YOU IS GOOD WRITER

NOW STOP MOANING

FROWNY FACE :(:(:(:(:(
Lixie Lorn chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
...I like Serpent.

And this is interesting... the bounds between this reality and ours are falling apart.

Lizzie chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
I'm actually going to agree with that one Lix.
Lixie Lorn chapter 12 . 10/13/2010
...WILD THEORY TIME!

They're inside the snarl?