Reviews for Fifteen Minutes of Fame
KeeganageeK chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
Hey, I'd love it if you'd update this story
Miluca chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Wow what a great fic. Hope some day you'll update it!
valerieeee chapter 15 . 11/9/2014
I just rediscovered my love for TIVA and you. So I'm filled will all the nostalgia re reading these. Any hope for an update? It's totally okay if there's not, I definitely fell out of love with NCIS once Cote left.
Miss Suave chapter 15 . 6/12/2013
PLEASEEEEE UPDATE THIS STORY! This is amazing! Pleaseeeee
maria chapter 15 . 5/9/2013
Fanastic but i have a question ARE YOU JUST GONNA LEAVE US HANGING
Kikilia14 chapter 14 . 12/26/2012
Really, really wished this had been finished. So good.
Purple Majestic chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
I cannot wait to read more. This story is my top story to read right now.
Kagome Avalon chapter 15 . 8/10/2012
I feel bad for Ziva. I hope that she will work out her problems with Abby. That was pretty harsh for her to say that about Ziva even though it was about her past. Please update this story soon. It's really awesome.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
please post again soon [
Zivaleh DaVid chapter 15 . 6/24/2012
Omg! Will you please update? I love this story soooooo much!
OITNB FTW1 chapter 15 . 3/7/2012
Hey I really hope this story gets continued with, because it sounds pretty awesome and I hope my plea doesn't fall on deaf ears.
Mixuuhh chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
could you continue the story? :D
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 15 . 10/20/2011
UPDATE!
Different Child chapter 15 . 6/2/2011
O god. So much could be happening next! Will the father take his little girl home at the end? Will it inspire Tiva to have a baby of their own? Is she already unknowingly getting pregnant having sex with Tony in all of this in just emotional turmoil? Why in particular does it seem to be getting to her more now than it might have in the past? She is no longer an assassin. She is a woman with feelings and needs and loves. 33 She is Ziva and she is amazing. I'm shocked she's not sick though. Before you said she could feel herself getting sick and i wouldn't be shocked since she didn't probably have the chance to warm up properly after being in the ocean. *hugs her* It'd be cute to see Tony take care of sick Ziva and I bet she'd try to push herself on the case while then too making it all the more frustrating and more emotional for her and craziness! Great work!
Paige chapter 15 . 5/6/2011
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read! Please please continue! It has been a pleasure reading this, and I look forward to reading more in the future!