Reviews for Precious Heiress
Eto117 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Hm, can't figure if desperation to get out of a troublesome situation or genuine interest I'll go for a mix of both.
I'myourmisery chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Okay this was funny! , i know many of you will not agree with me, but the idea of the great and haba haba hot DRACO malfoy squirming helplessly is something i can shamelesly laugh at :D!
drops of dreams chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it. :)
MasterSpy chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I enjoyed that very much. I didn't notice until my friend pointed it out (he was at the room at that time), but I was grinning like an idiot! I loved watching Draco, who is usually so pompous, arrogant and self-assured, squirm because he was thrown in such an awkward position. If I had to pick out that thing I liked the most about the entire story, it would be the one sentence ending: Maybe. In my opinion, it perfectly summarised that uncertain feeling at the start of a relationship, when you feel something good, and think it can last, but are not entirely sure. It suits Draco, especially since he is new at the whole 'proper relationship' thing. Anyway, well done. I loved the story and Astoria's strong characterisation. Kay
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I liked it!
unfairytale chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I loved this Pearl!

Drastoria is like my favourite pairing ever and you really did it justice!

xx Maddie
Whispered Melodies chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think it's kind of funny how Draco's stuck in that position. good really good.
KYKEMD chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
THAT WAS RATHER BLAND NOT THE WRITING BUT THE CHARACTERS BUT I STILL LOVE DRAY ANYWAY I CAN GET HIM
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Interesting...Poor Draco. Trying to escape marriage only to have to court someone. :)
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Gosh, this was hilarious. Draco isn't really my favorite character, and I usually don't really like the way people write him, but I really enjoyed the way you did. Watching him squirm was really funny, and I loved the summary. That he switched one sister for the other was also amusing, and I really liked how Daphne was just like, "Invite Blaise to the wedding."

Haha. Nice work!
Indyanna chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This gave me a good chuckle. Mostly because it wasn't obvious humour, it was in a more subtle nature.

Your starting line "How to make 'I don't want to marry your daughter' sound nice was hard for any normal guy, but for Draco Malfoy? It was torture." really drew me in. I liked how Draco was willing to do /anything/ to avoid marrying Daphne and also how Draco was cut off quite a bit at the start.

His father consenting for Draco was so believable. Draco wondering why he broke things off with Pansy a few times also seemed believable (Though I'm not in favour of Pansy in general).

Sorry that my thoughts are so all over the place but well done, it was fun to read : )
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Okay, even for purebloods, this seemed just a little...far-fetched. I doubt they would call off the wedding so Draco could date someone else. I don't know. It was still good though! And one of my favorite pairings! Good job and keep going!
krynn chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
For a pre-arranged marriage, and as much as im against it, this was the best one ive read!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Loved the A/N in the end about making Draco squirm. *lol*

And I definitely loved how Astoria didn't back down here... I have always imagined her to have a strong (and smart) personality- enough to match (or contain) Draco's pride and hardheadedness. *lol*
Schermionie chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I think the words 'What Indigo Pearl said' would probably be the best words I could write in this review, but that would also be terribly lazy of me, as would copying and pasting her review and then changing the odd word, which was my second idea.

However, she basically laid out exactly what I thought of this story. The idea of the sisters being interchangeable was one of the main things that made the situation amusing - because, yes, I did like it. Watching Draco squirm is fabulous entertainment, and you carried across how awkward he was feeling really well. I had to wince at this point:

'"I—I'm sorry," said Draco, not completely sincerely. "It's just, well…I'm not in love with you."

'"Yet, you wish to marry Astoria, despite having only just met her today," Nathan mused, raising an eyebrow at him. "Interesting."'

This was such a comedic situation, with the heaviness and seriousness of the expectations hanging in the air basically ruined by the fact that I just had to think 'Poor Draco.' I love how they didn't seem to notice his hesitance until Astoria called him out on it.

My one nitpick would be that, as far as I'm aware, 'ma'am' is practically non-existent in Britain. I'd suggest 'Mrs Greengrass' instead.

Other than that, I was too busy smiling to bother paying attention to grammar and the like, so if there were some other things for me to nit-pick, I wasn't bothered by them. This was a brilliant story - entertaining and amusing all throughout.

Thanks for the fun read!