Reviews for Primum Non Nocere
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
wow, that is really really sad!
but a great story nonetheless
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
D:
oh god what
I didn't expect Spock to actually die
why the fuck didn't Kirk do it
shit man what
Indigo.Ocean chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
This was so great! I mean, angsty as heck, but brilliantly written. Keep up the wonderful work!
oopsabird chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
-_-

The ending was too painful. Too well-written.

I cannot handle it.

Goodbye.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
ooh. was he injured in that last one? because if not, he could have gone himself.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
this is wonderful!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
oh. my. GOSH.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
this was good, too! yay!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
ooh. that was good. onward!
Lilith Luciferia chapter 5 . 8/25/2010
Firstly, I must apologize for the extreme delay in reviewing. I read the chapters as they came out, and am only now getting to the review.

Fine story in its entirety. The chapters were each of them impactful, and managed to be quite angst-y without becoming cliche or pathetic-sounding. For that I commend you. This was a very well-written piece, quite thought-provoking, with an unexpectedly tragic ending. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Nicely done.
yulicee chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Okay. I saw it coming, what with the underlying melancholy in all the previous chapters and I want to congratulate you because you were able to pull it off without sinking knee-deep in drama fluff. One of the best stories out here. There's a lot going on in my head right now and English is not my native language so I can't put it all here but thank you so much for this great piece.
cleared account 02 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
*gapes*

You... you killed him.

*blinks*

You seriously killed him.

... I can't really think of anything else right now.

You just... you KILLED him!
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Excellent. You did it quite well, and ended it quite well, also.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
1942. Commies are allies as far as America is concerned, not enemies.(The threat of communism comes later) And this time pre-dates the development of the holodeck by what is probably the better part of a century.
Sparky Dorian chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
Okay, I'm actually tearing up a little. That was so. freaking. sad.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »