Reviews for hold on to that feeling
Mad Server chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This makes me wish I'd seen Glee just so I could fully appreciate it. :)
Dr. Colleen chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Glee for the win!
aj chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
3. Thank you for referencing Glee in this fic! I love that show. And yes, their rendition of "Don't Stop Believing" is rather worthy of praise. :)
494dwangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
haha, i love glee...n i loved this...
flameh chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh Cas and his criticizing of Dean's music. I love how he picks out journey

/Dean rubs the bridge of his nose. “Okay,” he says. “Look, I love Journey as much as the next guy, but I’m putting my foot down. From now on, there is a moratorium on Glee-watching for you and Sam both.”

“You would do well to learn from the students of William McKinley High School,” Castiel says. “Their rendition of this song is spiritually uplifting.”

“Yeah, my heart is freaking swelling with divine light over here,” Dean says, “and you do realize that the show is fictional, don’t you,” but he catches himself drumming his thumbs on the steering wheel in time with the music all the same. Irritably, he flexes his hands and clamps them back on the wheel and pointedly does not look at Castiel.

There is a moment, and then Castiel says under his breath, “It’s remarkable how much the more unsavoury aspects of your character resemble those of Sue Sylvester at times.”

“Dude,” Dean says./

Its not right to limit their glee watching. Glee is awesome

Amazing fic, great job

-Flameh
Lady Rayvynne chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Alright, your fic just absolutely made my crappy day much, much better.