Reviews for Caught in the act
kumatose chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I loved this story, it was both very funny and just really lovely
Yuki Artsa chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Ahaha, that's the sick bay incident, huh? XD
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
I demand more Crocodile x Luffy.
Your lemon foreplay skills are brilliant and I fucking love it.
Keep writing, brah 3

This is so funny! XD I LOVE PERVY SMOKER! :D
SoulMore chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
FAN!
Death's BlackOut chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
ahhh Crocodile finding blackmail against those two...very useful...good story!
Death's BlackOut chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
hahaha cute
Aikaru chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
The drabbles are nice but just from reading these three chapters I can see a complete story forming.
Anyhow I enjoyed reading this and I hope your muse allows you to write more.
Tsubaki85 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
YAY!I love this couple too!and I really really love Smoker/Ace too...adding the fantastic way you write I totally fell in love with this fanfiction! I love how you make things hot and sweet at the same time...sorry for my horrible english, I hope I explained how much I liked your way of writing (_)
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
nice
IncendiaryKnowledge chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
I love how you write! :D It's better than I could ever write! I don't know if you're accepting suggestions for your next chapter, but if you are, I have one:Luffy and Crocodile are upset with eachother, for some reason, and they solve their disagreement with , this is just a it if you want.I must compliment you on this again! Very well written, I love it! I hope you do continue to write this pairing.
DubuTokki chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
LOL I'm like fallen for this couple ever since they met again at Impel Down.

I can only imagine something like Luffy running into Crocodile's arms (OK ignore the bars) crying out: "Oppa~". Like that xD. Dunno why but it just came...

What an adorable crack couple xD
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
SLDJ;lajsdfk;ja;sdhfakshdf Gosh, I freaking spazzed so much. I don't know why, but this pairing is so adorable to me. C: I really, really loved this~!

Inumaru12