Reviews for The Tale of a Na'vi Huntress and an Avatar
Twisterpeter chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Good overview of the movie, I would recommend one from tsutey's view.
SGT.CJC chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
very good yes very good por Tsu'tey it's midnight now so I'm going to bed weel done with the story and keep writing for fans every where.

Avatar movie rocks.

oel ngati kame (I see you)
SGT.CJC chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
you're missing some detailes but other than that pretty good.
SGT.CJC chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
wow cool good story so far but try to find out the native names for the animals instead of the human ones.
TheBestDamnThing96 chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
That was... wow. That's all I can say! Wow! This story is amazing! I loved seeing this from her point of view! :D Might there be a sequel?
Scared-Like-Me chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
she..she was..oh...my gosh...wow..i love it... so ad..i's over..you did great. this was an amazing version, and i loved it...

HMBh
OTP-Obsessions chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
omg i loved it it was really good keep going i really liked reading from neytiris pov of the ending fight...cant wait for the next chapter
Dr. Tal chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Sweet, I wake up and two new chapters :D! Very good, I'm guessing the battle is next? Can't wait for that, there are still of those incorrect words such as 'it' when it should be 'you' and 'there' instead of 'their', don't feel bad, I make the same mistakes, and alot more frequently, if you have someone else there with you, ask them to read it for you, they'll be able to pick up this easier than you, as you know what you are writing. I'm not meaning any of this to be picky or negative in any way, just trying to help is all.

Shalaan
OTP-Obsessions chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
i really liked this chapter...u didnt put much of her thoughts into it though...two comments. 1. there was a part where u said he knelt next to jake..i think u meant jake knelt next to her/grace...and for the speech i know its from the original script but your missing part of the end. (and we will show the sky people that they cannot take what ever they want.. and that this, this is our land)...keep going
Scared-Like-Me chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
soo sad...i love it, as aways, please update soon.

HMBH
TheBestDamnThing96 chapter 13 . 1/31/2010
Holy. Shit. (Pardon my French)! The last three chapters have made me cry, laugh, exhilarated, and many more. Wow. When her Father died I sobbed! Update soon!
Mbarry631 chapter 12 . 1/31/2010
Love the adaptation so far, especially the details. However, I believe that "macto" is spelled "makto" and "sese" is spelled "tze'se".
Scared-Like-Me chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
no! no, no, no! damn it all to heck! i hate whatchamacallhim...i cannot spell it..but i hate him, stupid smug little..and Jake..poor jake..updAte soon

HMBH
Dr. Tal chapter 11 . 1/30/2010
Even in words that scene still causes me to feel anguish. You have described the scene very well, however there is a frequent error. There are several sentences that contain the wrong particle or word, such as where it says "he" instead of "we", this makes the structure loose its flow. But other than that very good.

Shalaan