Reviews for Here With Me
jk chapter 3 . 4/25
you really thought it was cool to have angela say all that shit to Edward?! FUCK THAT and you have bella fucking mumbling no Edward don't leave...please...hell...could she be anymore pathetic?
I hate stories where bellas a huge pussy
the dude left your mousy ass bella fucking get over it
jk chapter 1 . 4/25
if he doesn't come back for 8 years...wont she be too old for him? 25 yr old and a 17 year old would just look weird together! fuck that
luvyateamedward chapter 21 . 6/25/2014
Great story!
muffinmom chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
Great story thx for sharing!
cela chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
just where does Jacob get off telling bella what to do? he was even worse than Edward about manipulating her for his own ends. now that he's imprinted on haven he thinks he has the right to tell her he would rather see her unhappy for the rest of her life than be with Edward? what an ass!
cela chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
it seems that Jacob is the same type of controlling ass that Edward used to be.
Darkward Darling chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
One of the best versions of the New Moon stuff I've ever read. So glad I found this one! I seriously almost cried a few times. The writing was totally solid, and the characters well-developed to show the changes that took place over the 8 year span. Well done all around. Thanks for sharing your writing, :)
Nicoconsd chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
I've had this on my to read list for so long it's crazy but as I was diving through I saw it and jumped in and am so glad I did! I loved it :)
Koshivuh chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
That was a great ending. I very much enjoyed this story! As much as I have a lot of your other works :]
Koshivuh chapter 19 . 10/21/2012
Bella's going to be changed, I bet? :]
Koshivuh chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Wow, a crap ton happened in this chapter. I'm glad that Jacob could make that choice for Bella.
Koshivuh chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Someone just needs to punch Jake in the face. Preferably a vampire so it actually does damage.
Koshivuh chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
This story makes me so emotional. I've come close to crying in multiple chapters, but this one really did it for me. I hope things are happy soon.
Koshivuh chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Wow, that was fast. I don't know if I'm happy about that or not. I hope it doesn't hurt them in the end.
Koshivuh chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
No, Bella, it wasn't your imagination. You should know this by now.