Reviews for Here With Me
rosesnlilies chapter 21 . 10/6
Aww!:) soo sweet!:)
corteznutterz1 chapter 2 . 8/3
ooooooohhhhhhh I am liking this so far!
mounds01 chapter 21 . 2/24
Great story, loved this Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 2/18
This was quite good. I really liked that time had gone by, before they came back to her. I wish it would've been just a few years sooner . . . isn't she now older than Esme and Carlisle, at twenty six? I liked that Edward and Jake had their conversation, calmly for once, in this chapter. That the Black's and the tribe had accepted what she's chosen and understands why. She does deserve happiness and, eternity with Edward will bring it to her. It'll bring it to Edward as well. I think Alice knew all along that it would be Edward and that was the only reason she said yes to Bella. There really is no way that Alice would've been that careless as to change her in a hotel in Seattle. Jasper would've never let her do that. No, I'm sure she knew Edward would figure it all out at one point, and all she needed to do was agree to Bella. I really liked the discussion that Rose and Edward had about how she felt in all of this. It was one of the better conversations that I've read similarly, in other stories. Yours was great. It showed us how Rose was forced to see what she would've chosen if Emmete wasn't near dead when she found him. How she would've done the same as Edward did to Bella. As much as that would've killed her. By realizing that, she realized that what Bella and Edward shared was real and she started to see Bella differently. I liked that she admitted that she was mad at herself for not getting to know the girl that affected her family so much. The love that ExB shared throughout this was really wonderful. I loved that when she caught him in her tree, she ran down to him and they just exploded from there. That was so sexy and so good. I adored that he never once felt that he would lose control o, that he'd hurt her. That he didn't even realize that until after the fact when he noticed the blood on him. I loved that Alice knew, yet kept that to herself and let Edward talk it out with her. It was also great that even though they couldn't help their intimacy, that she still needed time to wrap her head around everything. And, that he gave her the time. This was really good. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
twiclare chapter 21 . 2/15
I'm so glad that she got to say goodbye to everyone, Billy's words made me a little emotional. Loved the spontaneous change! Great story, thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 19 . 2/15
That was a lovely way for them to reconnect!
twiclare chapter 15 . 2/15
Hmm, not sure I approve of dancing like that with another man! My inner prude is tutting and shaking her head at Bella!
twiclare chapter 13 . 2/15
Jake was so nasty giving her an ultimatum like that!
twiclare chapter 12 . 2/15
Jake wasn't helpful, but I understand why he's upset at the idea of her forgiving Edward. Ultimately, the only opinions that matter though are Bella and Edward's.
twiclare chapter 10 . 2/15
I feel nervous and apprehensive for her!
twiclare chapter 8 . 2/14
I love Emmett in this, he understands that Bella was hurt by all of their abandonment not just Edward's. It's a valid point, they all talk about her being their sister or daughter but when it came down to it their loyalty was completely with Edward and they all walked away from her. They all need to atone for that.
I hope Bella doesn't regret what happened in the morning because they have a lot to talk about!
twiclare chapter 5 . 2/14
I'm glad that Angels told him the truth, he needs to fully understand how badly his actions affected Bella and still continue to affect her.
twiclare chapter 3 . 2/14
I'm feeling very hostile towards Edward at the moment!
twiclare chapter 1 . 2/14
She's so lonely and empty.
jk chapter 3 . 4/25/2015
you really thought it was cool to have angela say all that shit to Edward?! FUCK THAT and you have bella fucking mumbling no Edward don't leave...please...hell...could she be anymore pathetic?
I hate stories where bellas a huge pussy
the dude left your mousy ass bella fucking get over it