Reviews for Harry Potter: Reflections of reality
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2023
I got a quarter of the way through that crap chapter and Hermione's dad asked her if she knew anything about Wix. FUCK. YOU. I wasted all that time reading the first four chapters about Harry's fight and you drop that fucking shit? Asshole meet my fucking spiked boot! I'm making the hole big enough for you to shove that right back up there!
ranma hibiki chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
fire element aye..at least he ins't the kyuubi's child ;3

where would you plan to go from here?
ignoto82 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Really really nice!
Should you choose to continue this one will be an insta-favorite u.u
FatesShadow83 chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Loved this!
Got so caught up in the story, that I forgot it was a very long one-shot...*pouts*
Would love to read more if the mood strikes. :-)
Othala chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I didn't get very far with all the misspellings. I know I make mistakes often enough, but I think you got about three quarters of the names wrong (Vincet Krum for one, that schould be Victor, or Fluer Delcor... Fleur Delacour). Not to mention spells.
ranma hibiki chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
some pretty good plot bunnies.

especially liked the one with twin hermione's and daphne pranking harry (by mistake)

_

keep up the good work
Bobboky chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
nice
MartinDeShade chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Who the hell is Daphene? Is she a person made of Graphene? I bet Daphne Greengrass gets ticked everytime people get them confused.
ranma hibiki chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
dark story or not, it's an interesting idea.

yes being cursed to ive forever, unable to die by your own hand truly is morbid, but the supreme luck that goes along with it should make for some amusing situations as he escapes random death traps.

if harry is to be a pet an get sold then he is probably the size of a hippogrif or smaller. if at hogwarts then some sort of serpent/feline/avian...

oh please someone have a cute girl buy him

MartinDeShade chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I can see why you abandoned this crap.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
interesting
RenaJo chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
First spell check is your friend second it is Cruciatus curse not the Cracatus this simple misspelling makes me wonder if you actually payed attention to goblet of fire at all.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
nice
ranma hibiki chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
BWAH! O_o

wait! random possesion of a younger horcrux! right? RIGHT?

or just a totally random muggle that just happens to have the same name...it happens!

oh! its Tom Riddle Sr!

...

or something, seriously! the heck? _ ish very confused an interested in whats going on now
Angelic fire 8 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Did you have to end on a cliffhanger? This would have been interesting to read. There's a thousand possible plotlines that could stem from this...very open ending.