Reviews for Plus or Minus
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 3/9
SO SWEET.
celtyin chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Each time I come bad and read this story again I keep wishing you'd change it from a one shot and add to it. :p *hopeful*
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Gaaaaahhhh ugh ooooohhhhh aaaaahhhhh awwww shit this is adorable! I was overflowing with giddiness and gooiness and fluffiness and blahblahblah. I love this oneshot very much! Yasu's quirk is in here too! -we have a fangirl squealing violently here- Especially because of the hilarious pregnancy test and because Naru was in-character! Most married Narus in fanfictions tend to be either unfathomably lovey-dovey or stupidly taciturn. Thank you for sharing this! :)
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Unfortunate geometry (snickers) Ah this was quite amusing. Thanks for sharing it.
Lena Rie chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Adorable read, loved it :)
DarkDreams55 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
XD AWWW! I kinda want an epilogue though...
pad-annie chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
considering his reaction, it's a wonder that Mai hasnt got pregnant earlier...:D:D
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
D'oh! XD Naru is enjoying that way too much for his own good. But that's okay, because that was so cute! XD XD XD
AesEa chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I didn't get the diseased triangle thing..what i know is that it was defective..

it was really funny..especially the part about Naru being a bad cook..LOL

I wonder what kind of father he'd be..if the baby takes after him..I'm sure they'd be having a glaring contest..! XD
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Ahahahaaa..."Congratulations, it's an onigiri" and then Yasuhara babbling for excuses was hilarious.

"-that there might be a reason other than nerves and possibly Naru's cooking for sickness that occurred in the mornings" and of course 's was amusing!

"You are officially 'knocked up' as they say back in the states." uhuh, who the hell are you? I mean rather, what the hell are you? An American? Then again, England would have slapped me upside the head by my stupidity since it's obvious enough.'Jones', else but that idiot America's?oh yes, I can't help but give reference to Axis Powers Hetalia by how eerily reminded me of dear US of A. Literally.

And ohhhhh, didn't know Noll had it in if they would name one of their children 'Gene'.I like that stupid medium but not really as much as the idiot scientist. XD
midnight32 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
that was awesome! i thought the doctor was really funny! 'really knocked up' i loved it! please update really soon!
BlueFireIce chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
I was almost in tears when Yasuhara said it was an onigiri. The first half of this story had me laughing so hard! The diseased triangle line was pretty awesome too!
Asabella chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Even if it was un-betaed, it was one of the better Ghost Hunt fics.

I've noticed that a lot of them are pretty (no offense to anyone) crappy. Not just the plot, but grammar and spelling too.

I thoroughly enjoyed yours, it was extremely cute!
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
aww soo sweet _
miss koneko chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Naru being a dad... What a scary thought :)

The line, 'Congratulations. It's an onigiri.' had me in stitches - I'll probably still be laughing about it at work tomorrow!