Reviews for The Mossflower Gate
Chris7221 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Interesting idea, although you seem to have abandoned it. Not enough to go on when it comes to judging the eventual quality of this fic. I did notice that this part was a bit short and a bit confusing. Also, it's chevrons one through six encoded/engaged and chevron seven locked, not the other way around.
TatteredSpinner chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was wonderful! Why didn't you write more?
LemonLime289 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
At first glance I was shocked by the idea of this crossover, but this chapter was great! I will be so sad if you never finish it! :( Please continue!
Earthpatriot117 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
not bad. it's told very well so far, and sounds like it will be most exciting!
Michael Flanigan chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I can't wait to hear whats next! plz plz plz don't let this story drop into oblivion! Update soon plz, its long over due!
Koneka-Guardian chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Wow, I have to admit that this is a crossover I never expected to see. However, since reading it I'm glad it's been written :) You capture the character of Daniel really well, I think, and I can almost hear Brian Jacques' voice coming through in the scene with Nory. Keep up the good work, and please update!

Koneka
I am catlord chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
never thought of this crossover looks like it will be good
Alkeni chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Interesting start, and idea. I hope to see more.
snails-on-the-french-riviera chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
lols- an eccentric idea, but (so far) well executed. cant wait for actual plot to start! XD
Ash chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is an excellent start and I'll love to see how you progress from here. Please stay with this story.
The Fink chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I boggled when I saw the author alert. I thought, that can't possibly work. But it does. It works extremely well and I can't wait to see more!