Reviews for Moments
Meepyonnee chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
Gosh, I really love how you keep all the fluff while keeping Naru in-character. Damn, you're such a good writer. I hope to read more of your work.
hopelessfreakz chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Pls update!
thearistocrat chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This was one of my favourites! I hope you start writing it again! :))
Violetcarson chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
XD You write these characters so well! I really hope you ad some more of this. XD
Heise chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
LOL YES. OCD Naru is too perfect. Lol you got all of it - the astonishment from Mai (and the rest of us) at the fact he shaves - his inability to express himself - his stunted romance. Haha ... ahh ... very good.
Tevrah chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Hahaha! These were wonderful! You have a very engaging writing technique. I enjoy the humor.
LilyandIvy chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Oh...they're so cute! XD You captured their voices well, and the characterization was good as well, and the settings and details careful and considerate...but who really cares about that when there's such an adorable, tender moment between those two? So, so, so cute!

Cheers,

Lily
Moons-Chan chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I was aw-ing at the whole thing xD Update soon!
EmeraldStar-goddess chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
cute stories
scarletskies-x chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
That is scarily true how similar Mai and Madoka are.

Naru must really be afraid for his life, especially if he plans to be with Mai for a long time. haha

Very cute; I loved it :D

Please update again soon :)

Kitsune-chan *_*
scarletskies-x chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
hahahaha! Well, that surely isn't a surprise. I always pictured Naru as a beast when it came to the bedroom - he just seems so much like the 'very healthy libido' and domninant type.

Loved it ;) Though Mai's little discovery was a bit...TMI. haha

Kitsune-chan *_*
scarletskies-x chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Ha, Naru you dog! Course he's prepared. haha

Absolutely love it.

How cute that they moved in together! Shameful that Naru just LEFT though. haha
rosedream chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I just started this story and I really enjoyed it. the fact that Mai is an aweful lot like Madoka has crossed my mind too!
yellowmoon27 chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
cute:)
yellowmoon27 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
aw they moved in with each other! :D good job!