Reviews for Winter seeds
please update
i like it
very original
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 1/21
awwwwwwwwww love it please update sooner I'm hook with this story already and does that mean shun won't be saint andromeda? UPDATE...!"
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
NoahEarlGraves chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This amazing story doesn't have another chapter I almost fainted with angst on the spot. Please continue! I really love this story. It's one of a kind
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
nice start so I take it that in this fic shun is the reincarnation of Persephone. this indeed promises to be a very interesting plotline. I hope update soon since I cant wait to read what happens next
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Amazing start. Please please continue!
NoahEarlGraves chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Please continue! I know I've read this once before long, long ago but I'm still wishing it'll be continued. I'll be waiting for an update. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awwww...so cute!
OnePiecefan202 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I see it has been a long time since you posted this story but I am still hoping that you will come back to this story and update, as this story seems to be very interesting and I would like to see how Ikki responds to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Please update this story soon because I really like it. I really really want to know what happens next because it is exciting and cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
can you pretty please with cherry on top update this story? i fell in love with it and i want to see where you plan to take it! it's really too good in my opinion to remain incomplete or discontinued!
psycoticdemon127 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
i like your story. when are you going to update?
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
emdeevr chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really love this story. I have been a fan of Hades x Fem Shun for a long time but sadly can't find stories about them. I'm really glad you made this story and hope you'll continue it. Really really anxious to know what will happen next.