Reviews for Winter seeds
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 2/7
nice start so I take it that in this fic shun is the reincarnation of Persephone. this indeed promises to be a very interesting plotline. I hope update soon since I cant wait to read what happens next
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 1 . 1/22
Amazing start. Please please continue!
FatmaRoraima chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Please continue! I know I've read this once before long, long ago but I'm still wishing it'll be continued. I'll be waiting for an update. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Awwww...so cute!
OnePiecefan202 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I see it has been a long time since you posted this story but I am still hoping that you will come back to this story and update, as this story seems to be very interesting and I would like to see how Ikki responds to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Please update this story soon because I really like it. I really really want to know what happens next because it is exciting and cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
can you pretty please with cherry on top update this story? i fell in love with it and i want to see where you plan to take it! it's really too good in my opinion to remain incomplete or discontinued!
psycoticdemon127 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
i like your story. when are you going to update?
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
emdeevr chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I really love this story. I have been a fan of Hades x Fem Shun for a long time but sadly can't find stories about them. I'm really glad you made this story and hope you'll continue it. Really really anxious to know what will happen next.
hadesforeva chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Please continue to write on this story. I like it & want 2 know what will happen next.
Ruby Warrior Girl 730 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Update soon this really good oh just thinking about the confrontation between ikki and hades excites me and *sigh* the romantic moments between shun and hades
KaizerDragoon chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Please update soon

This will be a great fanfic if you keep at it. If you need any ideas just PM me. -
andromeda0909 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This is going to be a good one for sure!

Please keep going, your doing a GREAT job with this.

I am anxious to know what happens.

By the way: fem Shuncute.
SS Hoshi404 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010