Reviews for Topping Things Off
Girlz-Rule chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Omg amazing one shot! seriously fantastic :D
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I love your story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow! And to think that I almost didn't read this fic due to lack of reviews and it being short. You have real talent at story telling. I hope you keep it up. I think a lot of people have probably passed it over due to the reasons I mentioned and that is why you don't have more reviews. It really is one of the best fics I've read :-) -Skymykel
JustAnotherCrazyMind chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Gosh, AMAZING! On favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
your story was very cute, and the characters personality matched the ones in the movie, thats good because i hate it when people make them into people there not.
Mrs.Quinn-Fuentes chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Best one-shot I've ever read! And I've read a lot of one-shots. Haha. This sums them up so much and I've always loved their fighting ways.

xx
sweetist of sin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i really liked this story, it was really cute and well written
BabySpeed chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
"He couldn’t tell if she moved because she wanted to get away from him or simply so that she had more chance of getting an accurate hit on him"

this line made me laugh :)

loved this fic! :) i can actually picture ur fics happening its great

love the humor and the seriousness, you get it all :)

honestly Lamanth ur amazing! x
Santiva Potter chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
You did a great job of keeping them in character. Excellent work!

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
myppe chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
loved it!
Missa19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Thanks for posting, I loved it. You captured Dotty's personalities perfectly and I loved how they finally gave into their feelings.
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This was great Dotty's first kiss. I love how you get in the head of the characters. Thanks for the Dotty fix.
marina chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Love it !

Please continue with Dotty romance !
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great one-shot! To her great disgust, the three remaining slices were all Dom’s and were all therefore covered in anchovies. Yuck! The very idea of the small, salty and slimy bits of fish coming anywhere near her mouth made her stomach roll and just went to show that at times she really couldn’t understand one Dominic Toretto. haha I agree with Letty. Anchovies are horrible. I also liked it that when Vince would make fun of Mia, and make jokes about nerds and stuff that Letty gave him a black eye. Aw when Letty thinks of Dom, and she breaks out in a smile. lol when Letty and Dom were in the car, and Letty grabbed his leg. Haha. When Letty laughs and all three look at her. I liked it how you switched over to Dom's POV. And aw that's mean that Dom at first thought she was some annoying girl, but I'm loving it that he's seeing the changes, and he wanted to rip out all the eyes of the guys that were looking at her. I love Vince, and how he gets up to sit with Letty and Mia on the couch lol.

“He said they were a delicacy favoured by English lords and… Italian whores.”

Haha. That's funny.

Aw I loved it when they kissed, and hoe Dom didn't want it to end. Also:

“Mistake?” he grunted, momentarily looking as if what she had said confused him, before grabbing her and pulling her back to him. “Wasn’t gonna.”

Good job Dom you didn't say anything stupid!

Well this was a great one shot! I really liked it, and I think that you should write more dotty ff's! : D x
GrudgeHolder chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Absolutely Mawvalous! Love your description of Dotty. And the eating of anchovies reference to Dom was funny. Thanks.