Reviews for Above All Others
c chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
amazing.
Abigail Blake chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
i really wish u could write more :)

i love this... and i love jennifer's body
Don'tBeAfraid-MakeItBetter chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Hey...that review under me is well, me. i forgot to sign in so that happend. But it was great and i do love it.
3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love it. You are magnificent, outstanding. I will read your others. X3
Lubov chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Nothing less than flawless.

Oh... I'm spechless. Really, you do a better work with everyone. This is totally incredible. The situation at the end, and how you manage Jennifer so well. A beautiful story, but it left me with the feeling of more.

Love it. Amazing writer. To fav.

Kryzdrei Gonzaga chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
You should turn this into a full length story,...
Avarenda chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Great oneshot. You could so easily make this longer. Thanks for the story.
JimberlyShipper chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw, beautiful! I loved it
OffMyLeash chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Dude...this is one hell of a story!

I love, love, LOVE this thing. I really like how you show that Jennifer is still alive w/n her body. You show how she hates what she has become and even though she had become a "monster" she's still human on the inside.

Another thing I love is her possessiveness as well as her feelings towards Needy. She truly cares for her best friend/lover and its "seen" by her never, ever wanting to hurt Needy. Also, kudos for making Jennifer jealous, and maybe a bit threatened by Chip...nice.

As for Needy...I like how even in her sleep she desires Jennifer over Chip, even when he was the one lying in a pool of blood.

Once again kudos for this story...really wish is wasnt a one-shot though...but hey! I still love it D

Laterz