Reviews for Treinta Fleur
CordiallyYours chapter 1 . 1/30
all is my favorite
ButterPie chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
It's so hard to pick a favorite! I lol-ed at all of them! But if i had to name a favorite it would be number 26 and 19 and 24
almost raining chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I am currently trying to remember how to breathe. Laughing takes a lot out of you, seriously! You do humour better than most, so PLEASE write more. I need more laughs in my life and you're one of the only authors I trust in fan fiction to provide them. ;)
Alicia Spades chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I don't remember which ones are my favorites. I like them all. :D The Straw Hats being the Straw Hats. XD And of course, Luffy being Luffy. Harmonicas aren't meant to be eaten, silly. Though he could practically swallow anything. The problem would be how to get it out...maybe Chopper would be willing to do surgery LOL.
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
haha... 10) Heist is so damn funny... :D Robin and Nami robbing a bank? juz so strange (:

I really like all drabbles that includes Robin

15)Avatar is a warm drabble too :D

I'm confused about 17)Language though... If there are no such countries (i believe it doesn't have) how she know which language is it? Like what is the name of the langiage?

23)Harmonica and 27) Techno are plain luffy humor (:

24) Millennium is awww...
detosem chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Ma favorite was luffy trying to rocket himself into zoro and zoro just scooting away. They're soo cute :D
shittygomu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Sasquatch, Exhausted, Ricochet, Rum and Comic, my favorites! XD

Because:

-Yes, bears are awesome

-It made me think of his fight with Chu! He was running all over the place o.0

-I picture Zoro really smug :P

-Chopper is drunk! OhmyGAWD! Seriously, he can't taste the difference between sake and lemonade?

-It's messy and I like messy ;D
Smile 8D chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Why are you so awesome? I hate you. TT_TT

.AJS

PS:- Joke!

:D
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I like number 3, Moonshine.
I'm suprised h didn;t think of doing it earlier.
SnowSpirit6375 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
4, 10, 11, 13, 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 26, 29 and 30 were the funnyest.. to me but they were all good -no .. great :D
Naomi-Chwan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This must have been a fun challenge. :) How long did it take you to do? I love 29 best, its just so cute!
setr chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hahah these are awesome. )

hmm my favourite I think is Techno! The idea of Luffy flail dancing is just awesome!
Galleta chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I liked all of them. But my favorites are: Comic, I just couldnt stop laughing with it. I also liked Unwelcomed: Sanji and Brooke together with a hot chick is trouble... and Rum was hilarious! A drunk Chopper and a pissed Zoro! Great!
Tarechan chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Oh, I really love your story, especially the Robin one It's so realistic, though sometimes dark. Every chara's in character.

My fave would one? of course the one that has Robin in it XD And if there's a little interaction with Zoro, it's really a plus. My top fave, though, would go to hapless, and millenium.

Hoping to see more Robin story from you. Keep up the good work! b
penniless1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Yes, Rugged just about made me lose my coffee. I totally want to see that happen in canon.

Comet was very fuzzy and warm :3 not enough Usopp x Brook nakamaship.

All very satisfying, like good chocolate. :D