Reviews for New Chance, New world
Lavonya chapter 4 . 8/5
It's METALS not meddles!
I laugh every time I see that... Please correct the mistakes!
I really like this!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 6/20
Amazing! I love it a lot!
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 5/8
XD I loved this XD very interesting
carisa.bruderer chapter 8 . 2/22
Loved it!
williamsim chapter 8 . 1/31
Cute story thank you
Myread88 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
liked the story after i shut down my inner spelling geek for the last few chapters gah ok can't help it but its epilogue! lol
Myread88 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
you should check you chapter title you miss a letter O...ok chapter
Myread88 chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
... uh do you even know what meddle means? i know u meant to say METAL although Logan doesn't even have metal in his body... google the name of it... i will try and read the next chapter but jeez this is an annoying read ... i think i will end up abandoning this story.
Myread88 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
hi i like the story for now but you should check you spelling! you spell SECOND as secant it's not right and you spell HORCRUX as horricrux not right either use spellcheck or google to check you spelling before you's free...
Demoninmysoul chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Please note, that 2. is written as "second" and Wolverine has "metal" claws... Among various errors these were the worst ones.
Despite that, the story is great!
delete-account-please 5667167 chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
What impressive story I’m sad to see it came to an end
Sora chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
GAH! SPELLING MISTAKES! good story, good plot... SPELLING! -cries- why must you torture me with a good story and bad spelling
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Splendid story I’m so bummed that it came to an end.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
minute not minuets, that is a French dance is 3/4 time. Channelling, not canalling. Canalling is not an English word, canal is. It means the artificial rivers created for easier transport before technology such as trains and cars was invented. Venice is famous for it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
threw not through... threw is the action of throwing an object. Tact not tack... tack is what a horse wears so that it can be ridden. Damned (cigar) not dammed, dammed is the past tense of dam, which is to block a liquid...