Reviews for New Chance, New world
BadgeryFox chapter 8 . 11/24
This story is also by you! OMG you really are talented and if I may say a minx that enjoys making me hot from reading lol
This was my second time reading this story, I enjoyed it very much (again), now excuse me gotta take care of something XD
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 11/7
meddle, do you mean metal.
and second.
Jeez chapter 1 . 4/21
Harry sound like a whine witch. Saying how hard he had when Remus knows what it's like to have a hard life with the ministry against werewolf. For a twenty seven year old, he's very immature. He sounds like he want a pity party.
ShatteredDragon chapter 8 . 4/13
i enjoy your stories but there are a couple things that bothered me such as you typing your instead of you're however i can get over those the biggest thing that makes your stories hard to read is your constant use of the word secant when im pretty sure you mean second i know im probably coming off bitchy and i really dont mean to its just really hard to enjoy the story when i have to stop for a moment and translate the word to what its suppose to be. that said i really like your stories and i hope you keep writing.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 8 . 2/27
overall a good story. a little polishing for grammar, spelling etc would help
thanks for sharing
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 4 . 2/27
you keep mentioning the mother but you have never explained who/what she is. I am guessing maybe magic but not totally sure.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 2/27
a beta would be great.
secant-second
meddle-metal
Mooney-Moony
plus several others
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 1 . 2/27
a notation of whos pov before each section would be helpful. its slightly confusing and jarring the way it switches and you have to figure out who it is. breaks up the flow.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
It's METALS not meddles!
I laugh every time I see that... Please correct the mistakes!
I really like this!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 5/8/2015
XD I loved this XD very interesting
SecretSpells chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
Loved it!
williamsim chapter 8 . 1/31/2015
Cute story thank you
Myread88 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
liked the story after i shut down my inner spelling geek for the last few chapters gah ok can't help it but its epilogue! lol
Myread88 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
you should check you chapter title you miss a letter O...ok chapter