Reviews for New Chance, New world
It's not meddle it's spelt metal
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 8 . 1/4
Loved it. What happened to logan's brother did he change? Did the brotherhood change or stay the same human hating mutants?
BadgeryFox chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
This story is also by you! OMG you really are talented and if I may say a minx that enjoys making me hot from reading lol
This was my second time reading this story, I enjoyed it very much (again), now excuse me gotta take care of something XD
KoreanMusicFan chapter 3 . 11/7/2016
meddle, do you mean metal.
and second.
Jeez chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
Harry sound like a whine witch. Saying how hard he had when Remus knows what it's like to have a hard life with the ministry against werewolf. For a twenty seven year old, he's very immature. He sounds like he want a pity party.
ShatteredDragon chapter 8 . 4/13/2016
i enjoy your stories but there are a couple things that bothered me such as you typing your instead of you're however i can get over those the biggest thing that makes your stories hard to read is your constant use of the word secant when im pretty sure you mean second i know im probably coming off bitchy and i really dont mean to its just really hard to enjoy the story when i have to stop for a moment and translate the word to what its suppose to be. that said i really like your stories and i hope you keep writing.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 8 . 2/27/2016
overall a good story. a little polishing for grammar, spelling etc would help
thanks for sharing
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
you keep mentioning the mother but you have never explained who/what she is. I am guessing maybe magic but not totally sure.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 3 . 2/27/2016
a beta would be great.
secant-second
meddle-metal
Mooney-Moony
plus several others
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
a notation of whos pov before each section would be helpful. its slightly confusing and jarring the way it switches and you have to figure out who it is. breaks up the flow.
Lavonya chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
It's METALS not meddles!
I laugh every time I see that... Please correct the mistakes!
I really like this!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot!
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 5/8/2015