Reviews for Je Ne Regrette Rien
owl208 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Wow. This was so well written. My fav JAG piece. It was such a pleasant suprise to read this because it is such a powerful piece. Woman in the workplace have had to deal with so much crap. There is constantly a double standard in our society. A man who sleeps with several partners is admired and lauded, while a woman who does the same is of less repute and considered scarlet.

Too many times I read stories involving female characters that don't pass the Bechtel test, so it is a true pleasure reading one (Kate in this case) that does. Then again, I don't think it is an accident that it takes a female writer to do it right. ;)
Lynnp chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Great couple of chapters! Sorry for the late review but I've been away. What a great idea of yours to have Loren Singer as the dastardly Brockman's niece! Genius! Looking forward to finding out what happens to Bud, and whether Kate lets Harm take the lead. She'd better lol!

Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 11 . 2/28/2010
I still love this fic. I will love if even more if Catilin gets the clap or something. Maybe she can go to Sea World and whale will grab her ponytail. cunt
Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 10 . 2/19/2010
OMG OMG OMG that shitfaced cock master! Fuck you dennis. die you fucking assface
Lynnp chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
Wow, that was great! Unfortunately I'm off on my holidays so I'll have to wait until I get back to see how Kate is! Looking forward to some good reading when I return, thanks!

Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 9 . 2/11/2010
yay for Bud the stud! another great chapter loved it hot stuff
Lynnp chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
Great couple of chapters. Looking forward to more.

Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
aw I think these two are beyond adorable and Harm will get over Kate telling Meg, I know she will and then they will make teh baybees
Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
aw

Too cute for words. I love this chapter, these two are adorable even if Harm is being butty sometimes
Lynnp chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
What's he thinking! He'd better make it up to her quickly! Looking forward to more.

Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
aw, sweet, great, sad, and always Harm is awesome, once again another great chapter
Lynnp chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
The Admiral had better be good to both of them, especially Kate after what she's been through! Looking forward to your next update with bated breath!

Lynnp chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Another lovely chapter. More of the same please!

Lil-Miss-DiNozzo78 chapter 4 . 1/29/2010
Harm is so great and here they say chivalry is dead, not when it comes to the flyboy. I can't wait for more.
Lynnp chapter 3 . 1/29/2010
Harm is just so lovely! Why can't more men be like him! Hope all goes well for him and Kate. Looking forward to your next update, and thanks!