Reviews for She's Fine
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This was very good.

I feel that the show has pretty much glossed over everything about Ziva's captivity, and you painted a good picture here of the effect it may have had on her.
cleverdistraction chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I can barely express how much I loved this! It was just perfect. I am generally speechless at this moment (this does not happen often). Wonderful job!
BlackRose8750 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I liked that. I can see something like this happening to her. Anyone who went through what she did would have reactions like this. I wonder why they don't show any of that on the show. Anyway, good job as usual. Keep up the good work.
brightblue chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
We need a moment like this on the show! Wonderful job! :)
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh. I really like your take on this one. I can see this happening. Great job!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Is that case real? Dear God!

This was really good but it gave me chills.
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Nice job! I really like Tony concerned; it suits him. They were both in character in this piece. which is always nice. There is no conceivable way on earth that Ziva is as fine as she claims: no one is locked up and tortured for months and comes out as together as she seems. I can't wait till they go into more detail about this in the show; it's not the sort of thing they'd just ignore. And now that I realized you have more stories, I'm off to check them out.

Bamacrush chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Sweet, tragic and funny all at the same time.

Love a concerned Tony.

Excellent work.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
nice story. understanding tony is better than the smartass uncaring one, and ziva seems pretty freaked out here. thanks for the story
mia58 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Even if it's with a little snippet like this, I wish in canon they would show Ziva's struggle to heal from her captivity. A scene like this, without having to delve too deeply, would suffice to demonstrate her recovery and would add to her character development. It would also create a bond between her and Tony and hopefully make him less snarky than he's been at times. Very well done.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
As always, you really know how to deliver the goods. What a wonderful treat to launch the weekend. Thanks!
macadoodle3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
oh :( the 'fin' at the end totally depressed me. great oneshot :) i'm kinda mad at you though. now i have no choice but to check out your other stories ;) lol
jacksrevenge chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
i absolutely adored the way Tony just put his hand on top of hers in the car. i can actually imagine that happening, and i'm such a stickler for people writing in-character that i always appreciate when an author does it particularly well.

as always, your language is beautiful and so is the story. :D
zats chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Liked the storyline...Ziva has some unlying issues that are being dealt with on the show. Hope to read more soon.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I wondered where you wandered off to last night. Now I know. What a marvelous job you do telling their story. I like concerned Tony. Shows his depth and his compassion. You and he are certainly correct in your assumption that Ziva is not all right. She can't be - too many nights alone with who knows what to remain all right.

You are the cat's meow, ME. Thank you for sharing this.

35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »