Reviews for What You Need
Jayce Gish chapter 22 . 3/22
I had decided to procrastinate even further with my taxes, so I decided to look for a particular Castle story, and ran across yours, which just read all 22 chapter of. An excellent job, a very sweet tone, with just the right amount of humor. I hope that your job allows you to use your MFA; if not, I hope that you keep writing. This was highly enjoyable, and I adore reading FF when the writer knows the usage of their vs. there vs. they're. Regardless, this was a lot of fun (and I'm so glad that Lanie won the office pool!).

-JG
41319always41319 chapter 16 . 3/22
Lol hug tolerance. That whole bit is hilarious.
41319always41319 chapter 12 . 3/22
Lol how did Kate not realize she was walking right into that, but it was hilarious.
41319always41319 chapter 9 . 3/22
I liked the "negotiating the relationship" scene.
41319always41319 chapter 6 . 3/22
That was definitely some rough smut if the bed moved to the middle of the room lol.
linndy98 chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
Sorry for not commenting earlier, but I wanted to read to the end. This is wonderful! You are very good. I couldn't stop reading. I think Richard Castle would be impressed. Keep it up, never give up.
Twyger chapter 22 . 3/5/2013
Loved this story! So happy that Kate ended up with the guy and his great family! It is exactly what they all need! Thank you for writing and for sharing.
B.anon chapter 12 . 11/1/2012
LOL - lovely. :)
B.anon chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Nice follow up to the "will she or won't she" tell.
B.anon chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Loved your Paula, as well as Kate's reaction.
B.anon chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Loved their conversation!

As for useful feedback, I'm not a fan of a lot of adverbs in dialog attribution - particularly this one:

"Thanks, Professor Castle," she replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

You write very clearly. I didn't need "sarcastically" as a descriptive, as it was clear from both her words and the eye rolling as to how she intended her words. Just a thought.
B.anon chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
What a shame you don't appear to be writing Castle any longer - this is very enjoyable. Liked her panic.
B.anon chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
He probably would use a word like "snuggle". Nice chapter.
B.anon chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Nice - not overly - overt.
B.anon chapter 5 . 11/1/2012