Reviews for Child In Time
Lenore91 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
This is verrrry interesting. Would've liked to read more. Anyway, nice! :)
Hellocloser chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I need more of this. Seriously.
andres15 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
I love the story,please update! its really interesting.
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Ooh, I can't wait to read more! Are you still updating on this story 'cause it's been a while?
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 3 . 3/21/2011
The Mad Puppeteer chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
... It's sad but I can actually picture Lavi doing a comarcial like that no questions asked...;
Angel Fantasy chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
WHAT? KANDA ALMOST SELLING MUGEN? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! *nowaynowaynowaynowaynoway*

I liked Allen and the humour in this chapter though. 3
pepper chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
kind of forgotten about this~~ still, glad (very! glad) to see that you are back on track )
tricksterash chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
You know, something's been bugging me... Lenalee wouldn't happen to have been pregnant, would she? Haha, I love Lavi - Can't wait for the next chapter.
Shugopop chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
must write more
Shugopop chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
you know i think you should make this ore serious. it sound like more of a serious story. also this is levixkanda?
Tossino chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Tsk tsk, the OT4 boys sure have rotten luck~ Especially Allen of course. Poor things.

AND GOOD GOD, SO FABULOUS, LAVI, WHAT IS THIS. AND HARD GAY POSTER WITH A PRETTY MAN DSAJFLGKDFHG WHAT. IS. THIS. I DON'T EVEN. YOU'RE INSANE and I dunno why I love it so much orzorz. LAVI COME HERE AND LET ME SQUISH YOU.

Also yay for cowardly Lavi trying to lie his way out of things and failing at it~ Don't worry about the characterisation there, I thought it was great. Definitely something I could imagine. (AAAHHHH, WHY SO FAB, SDALKGHFGPGFDSHK)

...and should I fear what the bar is about?
Darklight0303 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
There are no words for how much I enjoy this fic you have going on here.

Especially loved Allen's Dark side scenes and Lavi getting the call from Lenalee thus digging his own grave. XDDD

CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTERRRR!~~
Banu Thebes chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
First review! 8D

Lenalee grew up to be like an overbearing mother. I loved that part so much! xD Also: Your pants are ringing!

I was so convinced Kanda was Lavi's roommate, I thought it was such an appropriate tease. xD "Wow, you're taste sure changes quickly." Ohhh, if only Allen knew what she meant.

I like how you're building up to what happened with Lenalee. Its appropriate that Lavi would want to protect not only her feelings but his own feelings of being abandoned by Allen like that. (poor Allen, it wasn't his fault though!)

Overall, I had no complaints at all...but maybe making Dark!Allen in all capital letters was a bit much. P His bribing should be more convincing than that.

But seriously? I can't wait for the next chapter!
waterlit chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
The part where Allen tried/tries to survive in the modern world was funny haha (;