Reviews for They Go on Vacation
gibbyreader chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
can you update this story already?! i wanna know what happens neeeeext!:)
svvanmillsarchive chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Roy forcing Riza to go on a vacation reminds me of the episode from SpongeBob when Mr. Krabs made SpongeBob do the same thing. x3
DamagedCargo chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
Please update soon! I'm really enjoying this story so far!
Oriax Ailaht chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hahaha this is an awesome start! Much better than my stories I look forward reading it
SailorMeowMeow chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I can't wait until it is updated! 3
Odinson91 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
well, I think the first step would be to figure out what Roy's plan was, I thought you were going to put him on the train with her. If you have his plan figured out and he's not supposed to be on the train then his plan has to be all the more elaborate. sorry, but right now I can't think of any way to even move the story forward if roy's not on that train.
RGaijin chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Its a good story and i liked the confession part...very good work on the tension and expression, however I'd like to point out that Colonel Mustang outranks everyone in the story so far and would never salute Major Armstrong first. )
jack520 chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
par-tay come on everyone drinks are on me woo I am on fire woo-hoo yea fire oww come on party party party party woo ahh I am so wasted
Veronique Ruthven chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
uhmm...is roy going to? it seems that this story is full of humor...keep up the good work
Odinson91 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
it's pretty good so far.
ksiarsauke chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
This is an awesome story please update soon!
My Silent Star chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
cool chapter again! cant wait for the next chapter! hope u write it soon
My Silent Star chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
lol! great chapter! i like it nee
Daniel chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
good chapter, though Roy would never salute Major Armstrong first cause Colonel is above Major.
lalalatala chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
ah royai is awesome! this is great, just a few grammer errors but besides that it's really good. I can't wait for the next chapter!