Reviews for The World's A Show
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
They are so fucked up and it's amazing. Great job!
moo chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this story is so sad but sweet at the same time. Loved Kurt freaking out over the mouse and Rachel's reaction.

Quin and Fin are bitches!
Erroneously chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
This is so sad, and yet sweet and butterfly like, if you get me?
yukimoda chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I loved how you were able to capture Kurt and Rachel's personalities so well. I also loved how you were able to make it both funny and sad at the same time.
power2corrupt chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Absolutely amazing. Just, wow. I'm normally not a big fan of R/Q drama, but you made it work, making the story Kurt central. It blows me away how well this went together, the angst with Kurt and Finn, and just the whole flow of the story was breathtaking. I would love to read a followup piece; it doesn't need a happy ending, because really, how often does that happen in real life? I just really love this story line, this world you've created for them, and I really really want to read more! Love it, and thank you for writing it :)
UnnamedElement chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hi! I'm sorry I didn't review this when I read it earlier, but-in short-fantastic job. This is beautifully written and your characterizations are really fabulous. The first section and the conversation between Rachel and Kurt is really well done, especially Rachel's little monologue and Kurt's closing thought.

Oh, and the way you set up your sections-the little sentences-are really lovely. "Then the mouse bites it" was the perfect introduction for that vignette and, again, characterizations are fantastic, dialogue gorgeous, etc etc etc. Very well paced.

anyway, I clearly enjoyed it and do look forward to reading more of your fantastic writing. :)

Love,

UnnamedElement
TheFaceInTheCrowd chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Stupid Finn and Quinn... Ugh, homophobia makes me want to punch babies (and yes I know that's wrong, but so is prejudice). But despite the fact that the main pairings weren't together in the end, I'm very glad their friendship was. Kurt and Rachel are absolutely the BEST thing to happen to television in a long time, and I hope to see more from you focusing on them in the future )

-Face
Indie Tangles chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I read this story onj the livejournal group and, well ... still perfect. Every gorgeous snippy line in Kurt's bratty head makes me love you harder.

"mutters that he knows this and that it’s none of her business anyway so go away, midget, and don’t forget to deep condition your hair before bed or you’re going to look like a scarecrow, don’t glare at me, just go."

JUST SO MUCH.
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Brilliant.

Excellent characterizations; completely spot-on.

And the Kurt/Rachel interaction was amazing. I love their friendship.