Reviews for Hidden
xDarklightx chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
I like it. It's a nice story.
Pigglet chapter 20 . 11/10/2010
I did not feel bad for Hermione.

you have become one my all time favorite authors.
SamHAS chapter 24 . 10/6/2010
Okay this was a nice story.
Angel Kellar chapter 24 . 9/6/2010
So good! I loved both stories! They were so sweet they made me cry happy tears-lame I know, but I'm an emotional person and your stories were AWESOME! Thanks for them! :D
koryssa-kory chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
Honestly this story is very sad but i love it. It seems to ring with the kind of truth that you never want to hear, that shouldn't be possible, and yet is all the same. I loved this story, and thank you so much for posting it for our reading.

~a black rose for your honesty and skill~
wandamarie chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
someone chapter 24 . 7/14/2010
Ah, happy endings. I loved Stockholm Syndrome, and very much aprechiate the happy ending in this one, with all the lose ends tied up. I read both stories back to back in two days. :) I'm glad Harry and Tom got together. It was very sweet. Thanks for writing.
IchigoRenji chapter 24 . 7/13/2010
Loved this ending! it was wonderful!

I have a plot for you, you can use it if you like!

Voldie makes up a contract that says he'll end the war with the wizarding world and disban the death eaters is Harry marries him.

Dumbledore likes this idea and tells Harry the news. Mean while, Harry has discovered that Ron and Hermione have been spying on him for Dumbledore and feels betrayed.

So Harry runs away and moves to a country (say Japan for instance) taking all his money and what not along with him, having changed his name as well.

He lives as an artist and is doing pretty well for himself until Voldie and Dumbles find him once again a year and a half later.

I was wondering if you could also maybe write a fic where Harry falls in love with Marcus Flint?
skypenguine chapter 24 . 7/12/2010
New Story Plot Line.

Fred and George

George is gay for Fred, but Fred is strait. George drops many hints, but Fred is totally clueless. Fred keeps flanting off, himself and his skill wit the ladies aroud George. George loses his self control and part of his mind. He kidnaps Fred and uses all forms of the extremes to make Fred love him back, even if it involves hurting Fred to make him give in.
Ash0208917 chapter 24 . 7/12/2010
yayyay...*TREARS* i hate it when a good story like this is over...please make anew ggood story i seem to like any that you write
sjrodgers23 chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
wandamarie chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
wow it was a great end to a great story keep writing you are a good writer thanks
Ichigo Mirai chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
very very good still!
LittleMrsAdams chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
aww, good ending! i'm so happy for them all :) sorry, no ideas for a plot challenge :(
silkentracker chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I wanna see Dumbledore and Tom meet again. Also, with the other story, and this one, IT doesn't seem as though you had a thing against Dumbledore. Perhaps him meet Harry, too? And they agree that Harry stay "dead" or maybe even a story on the hijinx that the kids get up too. Or how about some new dark lord shows up, and BOTH Harry and Tom fight him? 'Course, you could do it all and tie it in together somehow. There was kind of a reason for the order in story ideas. ;) I love your stories. They are GREAT! keep up the good work.
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »