Reviews for Hidden
silkentracker chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
I wanna see Dumbledore and Tom meet again. Also, with the other story, and this one, IT doesn't seem as though you had a thing against Dumbledore. Perhaps him meet Harry, too? And they agree that Harry stay "dead" or maybe even a story on the hijinx that the kids get up too. Or how about some new dark lord shows up, and BOTH Harry and Tom fight him? 'Course, you could do it all and tie it in together somehow. There was kind of a reason for the order in story ideas. ;) I love your stories. They are GREAT! keep up the good work.
Ichigo Mirai chapter 23 . 6/28/2010
very good still! please update whenever you get the chance...
Ash0208917 chapter 23 . 6/27/2010
nooooooooooo! *goes to cry in a corner* it cant end in a couple of chapters. it just cant. T-T
LittleMrsAdams chapter 23 . 6/27/2010
good chapter! i look forward to more!
wandamarie chapter 23 . 6/27/2010
sjrodgers23 chapter 23 . 6/27/2010
more of this story please thanks
Ash0208917 chapter 22 . 6/20/2010
yayayayaay i loved it please update soon
JazRox chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
Everyone is sooo cute I even feel a little sorry for Hermione maybe she can find a thousand gallons or something, or sell the jewerly Lucius gave her.

Anyway good story
wandamarie chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
it was a good one thanks
Ichigo Mirai chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
still really good! wonder what's going to happen next... please update whenever you get the chance!
sjrodgers23 chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
LittleMrsAdams chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
good chapter! i look forward to more!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 22 . 6/17/2010
great chapter but you might want to go through and add some commas, they'll make some of the sentences make more sense. other than that cant wait till the next chapter is up, update soon _ Ja.
alternativename chapter 21 . 6/10/2010
I don't review this story enough. you update so often!

(compared to me)

Well done, as always (:
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
good chapter, update soon _ Ja.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »