Reviews for Struck Between the Eyes
Alice.R chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA AAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT! That can not be the ending! It just can't what happens to Roxas? It doesn't make sense... At least write an extra. I did like it though.
St. Iggy the Pyro chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You're right, the is just about the strangest story I've ever read. I had no idea what was going on half of the time.

...however, with that said, it kept me rather entertained. That can be hard to do. I'm very interested in what happens next, so please update soon.

Keep up the good work!

Kirasel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Ha! Brilliant! This is absolutely brilliant! Five of them meeting!

So yeah. I like this. I like this a lot. But it's been a year, so I can safely say you're not going to update this anytime soon. But I'd like to say that this is AWESOME.
G.I.R's-Nobody-Xirg chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
You do know that Namine isn't Kairi's Nobody, right? She's Kairi in Sora's heart that came out when he stabbed himself. Gosh, Xion, Roxas, Namine, Shadow Sora, how many offsprings can a male-virgin have?
ventus4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I LIKED IT! and im not just saying that
621Chopsuey chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Overall, impressive story. But one thing I must get nitpicky about: Sora's Heartless.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 12/18/2010

Warning? LOTS!

WARNING: Violence, Blood, Swears, LOTS OF SPOILERS.

8,830 freaking words.

19 pages.

In six days. *Dies*]

Wait, really? You have a lot of patience (Either that or lots of time. And patience. And sanity. xD).

Every-time someone says Sora, he sneezes. :D

Someone must think Sora is sick. Poor guy. O_O

["This is his Nobody? Honestly, Ventus, are you that self absorbed?" There was another laugh. This one longer, dripping with harsh humor.]

Hi, Vanitas.

["It's not like I had a say in how he looks, Vanitas." A quiet voice said from little ways away.]

Hi, Ventus.

[An uneasy chill ran up his spine, seeing a long blade in the masked boy's hand. It was something of a cross between a Keyblade and broadsword. The blade was long, and gold, while two small versions of the Kingdom Key crossed themselves over into an 'X'. It was the strangest blade he's ever seen.]

Hes got a weapon! D:

-Runs around the Station of Serenity like an idiot-

[Sudden battle cries made him collapse again in surprise. Roxas whipped his head around, and stared as the scene unfolded. Sora had seemingly appeared out of nowhere- and now he was attacking the boy. Throwing various hits around his body, and getting hit in return. It was really the spectacle. The boy had a semi-cloud of darkness surrounding him, and was throwing darkness as well. Roxas hadn't noticed much when he had been fighting him.]

Wait...what? o_o

[Sora was looking at her Keyblade strangely.

"Fight." Xion said when she walked past him. "Girls can, too, you know."

"Oh, yeah, I know! It's just…"

"Oh, yeah!"]

Shut and fight!

[Leaving Sora.

"Okay… My head hurts."]

-Sweatmarks- Wondered when that would happen...
dockingdisney chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
why would you think you deserve flames? this is brilliant!
Temari-Desert-Storm chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Somehow, I think this I the best description of the worst headache imaginable. After this, I think Sora would need a migrane... or therapy.

I really liked your writing style here, and the detail you put into everything. The fighting and reactions to things particularly stood out. And... 19 pages! Holy... I am impressed.
LordArchanon chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
First? Crazy awesome.

What is this I don't even...
Watashiwa-Nanashi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I was going to read and leave, but then I realized how terrible of an idea that is, so.

This. Is. Awesome. Sora, Xion, Roxas and Ventus all taking turns fighting Vanitas? HELL YES. I have little doubt that something this awesome will happen in whatever Reconnect ends up being like. My only real issues with the story involve Vanitas being separate (you'd think he'd be Ven's Roxas), Axel showing up (hello dead guy. Aren't you supposed to be reincarnated as Lea again right now?) and where he took Xion, Ventus and Vanitas leaving, Roxas having his own heart... yeah.

It was awesome. Great work!
UnVeRsEd chapter 1 . 4/17/2010

that was so very EPIC. i am NOT gonna lie. i always wondered what it would be like if the five of them ever met, and now i have the awesomest image in my head XD

you did a great job with those fight scene descriptions, and with showing Roxas and Xion's thoughts.

keep writing more epicness, Dani-chan!

Maddening Tumult chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This was-interesting. I wonder if you could make a sequel?
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/1/2010

Oh my GOD. This was simply...BIZARRE!

In a sick, twisted, awesome way. No flames from me. This was...ah! Can't explain it!

But I liked it. In a weird way this was so...ah.

Done rambling.

lolcakes6 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this was awesome you should continue it