Reviews for All The Right Moves
Samilove813 chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
You should make a sequel that's like 5 yrs later or something and they get married and start their lives. Or you could do a prequel about Carlisle, esme, Charlie and Renee !
aleja1 chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
It would be awesome if you decided to continue! I was really shocks when I saw an alert for this story in my email cause I remember you saying you weren't gonna update it anymore an I got all sad:( but know I'm happy cause you nigh be updating it again!
anna.izzy.jang chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
I hope you do write more!

I love your stories!
claudo the clown chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This was hilarious xx but dancing? Emm u could of done something better
IloveRobPLAINANDSIMPLE chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Please! I miss all the updates I used to get from your fanfiction :D please write again!
Starstrukk by 3OH3 chapter 9 . 1/7/2012
Love it! And it's ironic cause I was listening to Follow Me Down by 3OH!3 when I started this chapter, and then I got to the part where they're talking about the same song!
SiaChia69 chapter 30 . 10/31/2011
Great story I loved it!
majobloem chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
I like the first few chapters of this story already. The dance scene from this chapter reminded me of the one in the middle of "step up".i love that movie!
KellsBells95 chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
This has to be the lamest pick-up line

Girl/Guy:"If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together."
karencullen2007 chapter 27 . 4/29/2011
good chapter!
karencullen2007 chapter 26 . 4/29/2011
sorry i havent review the other chapters. I loved it when Edward punched the guy in the face making his mouth bleed! Love a jealous edward!
rosalie2022 chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
I ABSOULETLY LOVED IT
rosalie2022 chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
wow
mimilovesedward chapter 32 . 1/19/2011
Dearest Selbe,

Almost a year ago you posted this story. That day, January 22nd, was my birthday. I always considered this story my birthday present from a person I didn't know because I enjoyed it so much. I am sad to hear that you are going to be taking down your stories, but I wish you the best in dance, life. . . everything, really! I hope you continue to write stories, even if they are not on this website. You are a TALENTED writer, and you have a true gift! Thanks for the stories, and the memories that go with them.

Best regards,

Mimi
Muggle-Born-Witch and Proud chapter 30 . 1/18/2011
Oh my goodness! This story has been one crazy emotional ride, and I have loved it! The dancing was such a beautiful touch to everything within this story! It was just absolutely amazing reading this, I hate to see it end, but it was a beautiful ride. I absolutely just love this completely. It is just amazing!

-Ginny*less than three*