Reviews for All The Right Moves
I-go-crazy-for-cookies chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
is a cute love story
Twihard-001 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I L0V diS sToRY! ItS DA besT! kEEP 0N wriTIN!
fight-the-fire chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
yay.

i hate the way edward cullen is portraied in twilight and the film is disgusting and this story has my PERFECT edward in it. i'm so happy!

write more ASAP!
dottyhopeful chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Who! I got a bit confused about the bro thing, I thought bella already knew and surely u would realise u know them both being 'cullen' but it was still good it was probs just me being thick.

Tango was awsome! Tanya's a bitch, Alice is alice (don't even have to explain) god that tango was amazing! Can't wait for the next chappie
Kammi93 chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
really good
Rose N Valerie chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
aww that was so awesome. I am going to sound like a big dork when i say this but was there tango like the one with Selena Gomez and Drew Seeley in another ciderella story. also i loved this chapter, Edward and Bella totally love each other when are they going to find that and i hope that Tanya does something really bitchy so edward can tell her off and be a big hero cause that would be so cute. ok so now i am rambling so i should stop now and say what i need to, dont be so hard on yourself this chapter was good and i love your story keep up the awesomeness!
susie.nicole chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
I really liked this chapter, but I was confused when Bella realized Edward and Alice were siblings. I thought she had already figure that out? I can't wait to read about Friday night! :)
AngelsLuvMe chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
PLZ update soon! I LUV the story so far! :)
Rose N Valerie chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
Ahh that is great I amusing that all the time! But anyway your chapter we great I could feel the connection between them.
AngelsLuvMe chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
PLZ update soon! Luv the story so far! :)
ElvieCullen chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
amazin story :) write more please :):)

love it!
Twilightaddict chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Awesome story so far. Please update soon.
HideandSeeking chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
I like it so far!

Youre Very Talented.

Good Luck with this and future storys:),

DanceTwilightLife
sayyy-bayyy chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
i really like your story a lot so far. keep the chapters coming:)
dottyhopeful chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
So is it just ballroom dancing that they do or have I got the wrong end of the stick cuz I don't remember you actually saying what sort of dance she does.

But great story btw