Reviews for A Life's Work
SchwarzShifter chapter 1 . 1/17
You know, somehow, I see the spaces where this can fit in my characterisation of Augie. Except I'm pretty sure Lucretia married Ignatius Prewitt and Augie never had children? But it's okay. It adds to his creepy. The equations really made my heart go out to him /; and when Voldy came back... That triumphant return... It was perfect.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was so, so creepy. Mostly because it was -gosh I am really saying this- familiar, in a way.
I know it's kinda weird to put in a review, but I have schizophrenia, and during my first psychotic episode I filled my walls with equations and proofs of all kinds, because it was the only thing that kept me grounded... I thought. In fact Iw as simply feeding my delusion. There was also some really cliché scratching-the-walls-with-bleeding-fingers going on. I suppose clichés exist for a reason...
Either way, this was well written. The part about the murder was a bit mysterious to me, but it fitted well into the atmosphere. I like the idea that Rookwood would leave his past behind in that prison cell...
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Interesting. I find your writing very pleasant to read, and your concepts are fascinating. Especially these minor characters... there is so much manipulation able to be done. _
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was a very interesting take on a minor character. I enjoyed reading it.