Reviews for It Was Significant
jessiethgreat chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was really good and they weren't ooc at all ! :D loved this u
smartblondeOH chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I really liked this. It was interesting to see Orihime at odds with her feelings. So many other stories just have her immediately in love with Ulquiorra. I liked your approach and I think it worked well. I was pleased with the intimacy. It didn't feel forced or unnatural. Really great work!
happy sweetie chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Very nice love more please a sequal maybe or just continue this u can have a hug and cookies lots of cookies! XD
Benevolent Contradiction chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Nicely done!
alejandra garcia chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
ulquiorra was totally ooc but it was amazing loved it!
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
interesting
anony chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
sweetly hot;)
Subtle Serenity chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Well...that was mind blowingly sexy. I especially appreciated the unique Orihime point of view- you don't see too many of those, and you handled it very well!
Sodalith89 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I love this OS. They aren't OOC, that's why reading your story was so enjoyable.
MiyuCat chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
That was a nice little one shot! I think your plot was good, and your description was great, but you need to work on your paragraphing. Only one person can be speaking in one paragraph. When someone else starts to speak, you need to give them a new paragraph. Instead of:

"What?" I gasped out, and watched him inhale deeply in annoyance. "Did you not hear me?"

It's better to say:

"What?" I gasped out, and watched him inhale deeply in annoyance.

"Did you not hear me?"

It makes it clearer who's speaking. If you can do this, I think you would improve, and get a lot more reviews. Also, just watch what tense you're writing in. I noticed you seemed to change between them throughout the story.

Again, a lovely story. I look forward to reading more of your work, especially if you can put this advice into practice.
bbvnay2015 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
O.O jesus XD that was awesome!
Ivan 'Kieran' Roux chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Kawai! I luv it!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this one yet. This is definately one of my favorite one shots I have ever read of Orihime and Ulquiorra. I think you really have shown the feelings of Ulquiorra more of wanting to be with Orihime.

You definitely got Orihime's shyness down well as in some fics she's just a willing and ready to go but here she's nervous and uncomfortable definitely in character. I love everything about this fic. It should definitely have more reviews.

Your writing style is excellent also. I really enjoyed it.
Hikari-chanX chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
OMG How can you make this just a oneshot? This is an AMAZING story! I LOVE IT! You did a great job with the characters and I love how it was in first person! This is seriously one of the best that I've read and it would be so incredible if you decided to write more :) Once again, great job 3 UlquiHime FOREVER!
Garganty chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is the first fic i read with these characters together and i really enjoyed it. Good Job~