Reviews for Dragon Tears
No speech marks were used in this chapter
Love this story..
pbk chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
wanted to keep reading, but harry's aunt and uncle at parent's night at hogwarts is just too beyond the pale. i can't wrap my head around the character changes. you have a good writing style, though, and far less grammatical errors and typos than i normally see on this site.
pbk chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
i like the idea of students from other schools coming to the dance, but how would muggles even get there? and don't they just see a ruined, broken down castle where hogwarts really is? and are witches just living openly post-war out of hiding like volde wanted? is there no more statute of secrecy? otherwise i like the story and the premise, but that's a hard hurdle to jump.
CooperAllen chapter 44 . 2/25/2015
I first read this story way back when, years ago, before you had taken it down for whatever reason and it had a crazy amount of reviews. I still return to this story all the time since, just to dabble in a little Draco/Ginny awesomeness every so often.
This story, and the Next Generation, always inspired to write my own story, but I've never gotten around to actually finishing one; too much writer's block and not enough plot composure. Either way, thanks for not deleting it permanently, I need my Dragon Tears! 3
Acethezookeeper22 chapter 6 . 2/15/2015
This is my favorite story on ! Your writing is great and my friends and I all love your fanfiction stories!
Goose chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
One of the best, well-written stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Paced well, good spelling, the character development is fantastic. I can see why this story was requested to be posted again. I'm just a fourth finished, and I can safely say the aforementioned. Bravo.
brianaangel chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Good start!
Manon chapter 25 . 11/15/2012
I think you did a marvellous job so far but Pachelbel is not so impressive and touching in my opinion. I would have preferred Chopin's Fantaisie Impromptu. If you don't know it listen to it it is really, really beautiful.
Paladinium chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Hiya,

I hated you for removing the story from , but since you returned it I'm not angry anymore _

This story and "The next generation". However, I have one request ... PLEASE PUT BACK CRESCENT MOON"

thnx XD

Equites diu vivere

Paladinium
NewFanFictionFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
JG:

[I have read both stories.]

I am very happy about the Harry/Hermione pairing. I always felt that is MUCH better than canon.

Most people who do Draco/Ginny pairings do them clumsily. I think you have done a masterful job of showing the slow unwinding of the hostility between families, then building a believable relationship between them.

Thanks for a nice pair of stories. I hope you will do more soon.

Carl
Princess Pheonix Tears chapter 44 . 10/6/2011
I have read this story and its sequel a couple of times and I just love it. I love their first kiss, I love the slow development of their relationship and I love your characterization of Draco.

I hope you keep this story posted for awhile. It's so much fun to come back to it every now and again.

~*PPT*~
avidficreader chapter 44 . 10/3/2011
i just read the whole story in one go!

and i loved the way graco and ginny;s feelings have been encompassed..

the build of the story is so gradual and real , i felt like i was in a pensieve watching it in front of my eyes!

i like dthe parts where draco called hermione by her name and when he gets friendly, well as much as he could with ron!

im impressed with rons maturity in this story and its great to see an emotionally capable ron!

the playing of the piano in front of the whole school and losing to ron was one of my favourite parts!

i really liked this fic!
ashmytall chapter 33 . 9/16/2011
Great chapter. I noticed this one was edited as well as the others though, and wondered what happened there?
Charlene Vita chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I was hooked to this story from the first word! I loved it! It's my favorite story for the Draco/Ginny pairing:) It's absolutely brilliant!